The Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder and Teether is the perfect way to introduce solids into your baby's diet without the risk of choking! Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. Your child will enjoy the ability to experience the flavour and texture of solid foods while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass through.
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your child to chew and suck on.
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears massage your child's teeth and gums.
- Fun and bright colours to stimulate baby's sensory development.
- New feet on the cap to allow you to stand your Feeding Teether up.
- New lip on the cap makes the pouch easier to access.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Easy-to-hold handle helps to develop fine motor skills.
- Secure lid to prevent choking.
- Dishwasher safe, easy to use and clean.
- Doesn't breed bacteria, unlike mesh alternatives.
- Soothes teething pain and keeps busy little hands entertained.
- BPA, PVC & phthalate-free.
- Suitable for 4 months and up.
- Microwave sterilizer safe.
Clean & Care
- Wash product before and after each use.
- Although dishwasher safe, we recommend disassembling this product after use and washing in warm, soapy water.
- Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean this product.
- To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.