Haakaa Silicone Nipple Correctors are made from non-toxic silicone and PP and are designed to gently pull your nipple outwards using suction. Simply place over your nipple before breastfeeding and push the top of the corrector down to create suction. The suction will gently draw your nipple, making latching a breeze!
Mother's nipples come in many shapes and sizes, and while many nipples protrude outwards making latching easy, there is also a high percentage of women with flat or inverted nipples who require a bit of assistance. If your baby is struggling to latch onto a flat or inverted nipple, our nipple correctors are the perfect solution!
- Made from safe, non-toxic silicone and PP
- Extracts flat or inverted nipples for easier latching
- Simple and easy to use
- Includes 2 x Nipple Correctors
- Portable carry case included
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
Cleaning and Care :
- Wash before and after each use
- Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly
- Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products
- To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Children can choke on small objects if left unattended. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose. Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
NOTE: Results are not permanent and need to be repeated before each feed. Corrector needs to be removed from the nipple before feeding.