Many mums and their babies experience feeding issues – including latching problems, low milk supply, or maybe little ones that need a little extra nourishment or help to learn how to feed. The Silicone Feeding Tube Set helps you to overcome some of these common issues by connecting a bottle of supplemented milk to your breast via a tube, delivering a constant and controllable flow of milk to baby at the breast.
- Made with food grade silicone and polyformaldehyde.
- Flow controller provides a consistent flow of liquid.
- Provides added nutrition to the baby, while also giving mum and baby the sensation of breastfeeding.
- Long and slim tube for inconspicuous and discreet use.
- Additional flow control when used with squeezable Haakaa Gen. 3 bottles.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Supplemental Nursing System (SNS)
- NOTE: This product works best with a Haakaa Gen. 3 250ml Silicone Baby Bottle using an X-shaped variable flow teat
- 1 x Inlet Tube
- 1 x Outlet Tube
- 1 x Tube Adapter
- 1 x Flow Controller
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Medical Tape
- 1 x Carry Case
How to Use:
- Insert both the inlet and outlet tubes into ends of the tube adapter. Thread the end of the outlet tube through the flow controller.
- Push the thick inlet tube through the X-shaped opening on the Variable Flow Nipple, pull it through until long enough to reach the milk in the bottle. Attach the nipple to the bottle.
- Place the end of the thin outlet tube 1-2cm away from your nipple and secure its position with medical tape.
- Introduce your baby to your nipple and then place the thin outlet tube gently into their mouth to begin feeding.
- Squeeze the Gen. 3 Silicone Baby Bottle body to control the flow of milk.
- Increase pressure on the bottle to increase the speed that milk flows or reduce pressure to slow it down.
- You can also use the flow controller to manager the speed that milk flows, adjusting to suit your child
How to Clean:
- Clean after every use.
- Use the included cleaning brush to scrub the inside of the tube before rinsing with hot water.
- For easier operation, feed the brush through the tube by the handle and pull through.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use a UV steriliser to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
- To clean the flow controller, wash with warm soapy water.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.