The amazing Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Milk Collector collects let down breast milk throughout the day and save every precious drop of your liquid gold that would otherwise be wasted on a breast pad. Pop it in your bra and go about your day, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the results.
Key Features :
- Discreet and portable.
- One piece design attaches securely to your breast.
- Small feet on the bottom that lets the Milk Collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills.
- Plug on the top of ladybug allows milk to be safety poured into a container or bottle.
- To extract more milk than the natural lactation process. Press it to your breast, and you will feel light suction as the Ladybug gently maximises the amount of breast milk leakage it catches as you carry on with your day.
How to use:
- Tuck the collector inside your bra.
- Centre the hole on the back of the collector over your nipple.
- Squeeze the collector to expel air and create light suction against your breast.
- Once in place, you're free to start tackling other tasks while the Ladybug collects every drop of your liquid gold!
- When the collector is full or you've collected the desired amount of milk, detach the collector from your breast.
- Remove the plug on the top of the collector and pour your milk through the hole into a safe storage container.
Q: How long can I wear the Ladybug for and can I sleep with my Ladybug on overnight?
A: While it's possible to sleep with the Ladybug on to prevent leaks and stains from getting on sheets and clothing, be aware that breast milk that is collected overnight cannot be stored at room temperature for longer than 4 hours. If you sleep with your Ladybug on overnight (longer than 4 hours) then the breast milk you collect in the morning will not be safe for your baby.
Q: What is the difference between the Haakaa Ladybug and the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps?
A: The Ladybug Milk Collector will collect let-down throughout the day, whereas the pumps actually draw your milk out through the method of suction. The pumps help you express your milk, whilst the Ladybug collects any milk that you may produce.
Q: Will the Haakaa Ladybug be noticeable under my clothes?
A: No, as it's designed as one piece made of soft and flexible silicone, you won't see any lumps or bumps as it fits discreetly and seamlessly and into your bra.
Q: Will my milk supply increase by using the Ladybug?
A: No. The Ladybug will only catch the milk that comes out naturally from breast during your let down. Even though there is slight suction applied, this is not enough suction to be extracting your milk out as a breast pump will do. We recommend purchasing a Haakaa pump instead of a Ladybug as a tool to help with increasing milk supply if this is what you need.