Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base 150ml
NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2019 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms
The Haakaa Silicone Breastpump is a revolutionary product and really is the simplest way to express anytime, anywhere you need to. It works by suctioning onto the breast and then the pump does the work for you by suctioning and drawing your milk naturally. So you can use it solely to catch additional milk or while travelling or it can completely replace your electric pump and do all your pumping for you.
- 100% food grade silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over
- Saves every drop of breastmilk produced instead of losing it in nursing pads
- 150ml / 5.4oz milk collection capacity
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- 1 x 150ml / 5.4oz Haakaa breast pump with suction base
How to use your breast pump:
- Clean and sterilise before first use.
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand
If you are struggling to get your pump going place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage your let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
30 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am happy with this breastpump! It makes breastfeeding for me a lot easier!
If you are about to have a baby or just had a baby. Do yourself a favor and get this. I had one of the other brands early on, it worked really well. But in one way or the other it pretty much always got knocked over. This one has a suction cup at the bottom. As it is so light, this is handy to have. Especially if you are tied to your chair with a sleeping baby. Getting up to transfer the contents right away is not the first thing on your mind. Keeping the baby asleep and getting yourself back to sleep is. When my dog decided to chew the other one up, I used that excuse to buy this one. worth it!
Brilliant product. First time I used it I managed 2 1/2oz (measured in storage bags) whereas I have never even managed 1oz with other devices- plus there is no hard work involved. I used it without baby feeding on the other side so will be interested to see if it works even better like that. Would really recommend!
Great. Took a few attempts to get the positioning right but once found and a little patience this can easily express a few oz in about 10-20 mins. Far better for me than an electric pump. It's portable, easy to clean/sterilise and I can leave it attached whilst ironing (for example). For price I'd recommend anyone to give it a try.
Love it! Get an easy 3oz before having to pour it in a bottle before starting again, easy to use, i just worry it will fall off so always ready to catch it! Not painful, easy to clean and store! Happy momma :)
Didn't think this would work but it does. I have struggled with electric pumps earlier on in bf wish I had known about it earlier. My son is nearly one now I think this impacts on me only getting 1 1/2 ounce off. I have recommended it to lots of my friends.
So much easier than an electric pump. I found it fantastic for increasing my breast milk supply as I'd pump one whilst my lo was feeding off the other. An electric pump I found distracted him from his feed and this one is pretty much hands free with a few adjustments, so I still have a spare hand to drink a cup of tea whilst breast feeding and expressing.
I bought this after reading lots of raving reviews on various breastfeeding forums. I agree completely with the reviews! After working out how to use it, I have found that it is incredibly efficient and I can pump just as much using this as I can with my electric pump!
IN LOVE WITH THIS ITEM! I found out about this in my breastfeeding support group, and bought it to try since it was so inexpsensive. Now I suggest it to every expecting or breastfeeding mother. It is so easy to use and I wish I had it from the start of my journey!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.