The revolutionary Haakaa Silicone Breast pump is a must have for breastfeeding mothers everywhere and really is the simplest way to express anytime, anywhere. It suctions onto the breast and then the pump does the work for you, drawing your milk naturally. So you can use it solely to catch additional milk or while travelling, or it can completely replace your electric pump.
Key Features :
- 100% food grade silicone.
- Saves every drop of breastmilk produced instead of losing it in nursing pads.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over.
- 150ml / 5.4oz milk collection capacity.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
How to use:
- Clean and sterilise before first use.
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand.
- If you are struggling to get your pump going place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2020 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2019 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
- Prevent spillages with the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Flower Stopper.
- Collect excess let down milk with the Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector.
*once used cannot be returned unless faulty
"Brilliant product. First time I used it I managed 2 1/2oz (measured in storage bags) whereas I have never even managed 1oz with other devices- plus there is no hard work involved. I used it without baby feeding on the other side so will be interested to see if it works even better like that. Would really recommend!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Pat