Introducing the Freeze-N-Feed Mini Combo: a safe and convenient way to introduce new flavours to your baby while soothing their teething gums! This combo combines the popular Fresh Food Feeder with a mini Pineapple Nibble Tray, allowing you to freeze just the right-sized portions of food for your child to explore exciting tastes and textures without choking concerns.
- Non-toxic silicone design makes the Feeder safe for your baby to chew and suck on.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only tiny, digestible pieces of food to pass through.
- Feeder has a secure lid to prevent choking hazards.
- Textured bunny ears on the easy-hold Feeder top provide bonus entertainment and develop motor skills.
- Nibble Tray is ideal for making perfectly-sized frozen portions for the Feeder Pouch.
- Freeze breast milk or other favourites in the Nibble Tray to soothe tender gums.
- Nature-inspired colours help stimulate baby's sensory development.
- Feet on the cap allow the Feeder to be stored upright.
- The Nibble Tray's loop and shape of the Feeder handle make for easy hang-drying and storage.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning - no spaces for bacteria to breed.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to use:
Fill: Start by filling the mini Pineapple Nibble Tray compartments with breast milk, puréed food, or your baby's preferred treats.
Freeze: Place the filled Nibble Tray in the freezer until the contents are frozen solid.
Take Out: When your baby is ready for a tasty treat, remove one frozen portion from the Nibble Tray.
Assemble: Put the frozen portion into the Fresh Food Feeder pouch.
Seal: Make sure to seal the pouch securely.
Feed: Give the assembled Freeze-N-Feed Mini Combo to your baby, allowing them to safely explore new flavours and soothe their teething gums.
Cleaning and Care
Before first use, disassemble and clean the product before placing silicone components in boiling water for 5 minutes to sterilize. This is to ensure hygiene. Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilize after subsequent use, use a steam sterilizer or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. To sterilize plastic components (Cap), boil in water for no longer than 2-3 minutes. Silicone may absorb the colors of foods it comes in contact with. To minimize discoloring, wash immediately after use. Do not store near any sharp objects. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.