The Haakaa Silicone Breast pump is a revolutionary product, and really the simplest way to express anytime, anywhere you need to. It works by simply suctioning onto the breast, then the pump does all the work for you drawing your milk naturally. You can use the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump solely to catch additional milk, while travelling or it can completely replace your electric pump.
- Revolutionary and easy to use
- Saves every drop of breast milk produced instead of losing it in nursing pads
- 100% food-grade silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over
- 100ml / 4oz milk collection capacity
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
Box Contains :
- 1 x 100ml / 4oz Haakaa breast pump with suction base
How to Use :
- Clean and sterilise before first use
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand
If you are struggling to get your pump going, place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage your let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
*once used cannot be returned unless faulty