Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 100ml with Suction Base
Out of Stock
The Haakaa Silicone Breastpump is a revolutionary product and really is the simplest way to express anytime, anywhere you need to. It works by suctioning onto the breast and then the pump does the work for you by suctioning and drawing your milk naturally. So you can use it solely to catch additional milk or while travelling or it can completely replace your electric pump and do all your pumping for you.
- 100% food grade silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over
- Saves every drop of breastmilk produced instead of losing it in nursing pads
- 100ml / 4oz milk collection capacity
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- 1 x 100ml / 4oz Haakaa breast pump with suction base
How to use your breast pump:
- Clean and sterilise before first use.
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand
If you are struggling to get your pump going place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage your let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very simple and innovative little breastpump. Its easy to take it with you and easy to clean. It does what it is supposed to.. So happy with it..
I cant believe how useful this breatpump is. the fact that i can bring it with me at the office, i can come home with more milk supply for my little one. Its easy to clean and very cute too..
I love this little breastpump. It is making my breastfeeding journey so much easier. I like it that i can take it with me easily and while im breastfeeding i can use this on the other breast to collect the milk. Its easy to clean.
I never thought that i needed this pump. I never thought that saving more milk is possible.. I would highly recommend me this.
i bought this breastpump because my friend recommended it. I wish i had this sooner. I am happy with it and it is easy to clean.
Quite a simple little breast pump but you cannot believe how much you actually need this. Its nice that you can collect and put all your milk to good use especially for your baby. I managed to collect for about 2 packs of it just letting the time pass. Its so good!
I never thought i would need this breastpump. I use this more often than the electric breastpump i have. Aside from this being cute and all, it is also easy to clean and take it with me. I love it!
This breastpump is great for nursing moms! You can collect the letdowns while feeding the baby on the other side!. Its really amazing! I would highly recommend..
I simply love this little breastpump. The fact that i can use it conveniently without too much effort and more milk for my little one is the best. I never ran out of milk for my twins now..
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.