Pregnancy is a thrilling and fascinating journey, but also a time of huge changes for both body and mind. Here at InHealth.ie we are committed to doing what we can to help you along during these important nine months (and beyond!), providing you with tried and tested, clever products that will make you relaxed, comfortable and confident as you move into this new and most rewarding stage of your life. Here are 10 classic customer favourites!
1. Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow – an award-winning bestseller for a reason! This clever and cosy pregnancy pillow will provide the support you crave for your back, bump and knees without taking up all the space in your bed!
2. Angelsounds Fetal Doppler – listen to the heartbeat of your baby any time you wish to! A Fetal Doppler is completely safe to use and will provide daily reassurance and promote early bonding with your baby.
3. There are multiple benefits to using a Birthing Ball during pregnancy, including postural support and a shorter second stage of labour. The Gymnic Birthing Ball & Total Guide is the ultimate kit, containing everything you need to get started!
4. Who says that maternity underwear has to look drab and utilitarian? The beautiful Carriwell Lace Stretch Panties are both sexy and comfortable, with stretchy lace moulding perfectly to your bump.
5. Ensure you are getting all the nutrients you need at this important stage in your life: take a specifically formulated maternity vitamin like Pregnacare Max, which also contains essential Folic Acid.
6. Morning sickness raised its ugly head? Try the new Morning Sickness Sea-Band Mama, which works naturally using your acupressure points to ease nausea.
7. Stretch marks are one of pregnancy’s least welcome features. But no fear – using cult classic Bio Oil daily from early on you stand the best chance of reducing stretch marks and improving the elasticity of your skin.
8. As your bump grows, it will naturally put pressure on your lower back. A Serola Sacroiliac SPD Belt will provide comfort and support, relieving the joints and reducing the risk of muscle strain.
9. We all have a flattering pair of jeans we love to wear, and why should this change during pregnancy? Use the organic cotton Carriwell Belly Belt Extender, great for pants and skirts too, and save a fortune on maternity wear!
10. And to make car journeys as safe and comfortable as they can be, add the handy Clippasafe Pregnancy Bump Belt and relieve the pressure on your bump!
We hope these 10 easy to use, affordable products will make your pregnancy journey safer and that little bit more comfortable. Don’t forget to check out our full Pregnancy & New Mum selection for even more ideas, and remember: when you order from InHealth.ie you order from a 100% Guaranteed Irish website!