Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. It is also effective for ageing and dehydrated skin. The Bio-Oil formulation is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base. It contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™, which changes the formulation’s overall consistency, making it light and non-greasy. This ensures that the goodness contained in the vitamins and plant extracts is easily absorbed.Winner of 126 skincare awards, it has become the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 14 countries since its global launch in 2002.
- Improves the appearance of scars
- Reduces stretch marks while increasing the elasticity of the skin
- Evens out skintone
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkled and sagging skin
- Smooths out fine lines
- Safely moisturises dehydrated and dry/itchy skin
- Light and non-greasy
- Formulated with all-natural Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Calendula Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Chamomile Oil and PurCellin Oil
- Safe to use during pregnancy
- Non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and suitable for use by individuals with sensitive skin
Bio-Oil has undergone safety assessments in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on Cosmetic Products. The toxicological profile, chemical structure, level of inclusion and total level of daily exposure of each ingredient used has been assessed and deemed safe for use (including for use by pregnant women).
Great irish company with buy from
Been using this oil since first trimester. But on my end of 2nd trimester, stretch marks are showing in my lower belly. I could not blame because my belly is bigger than singleton as I'm carrying twins. But definitely I did not feel any itchiness. Will continue to use even after postpartum.
Excellent product, and fast shipping, thanks!（╹◡╹）
The product came in time, good quality packaging & the oil is very good indeed.
Will order again for sure
Amazing oil to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy, strongly recommend
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.