Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. It is also effective for ageing and dehydrated skin. The Bio-Oil skincare formulation is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base. Bio Oil 200ml contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™, which changes the formulation’s overall consistency, making it light and non-greasy. This ensures that the goodness contained in the vitamins and plant extracts is easily absorbed. Winner of 126 skincare awards, it has become the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 14 countries since its global launch in 2002.
- Improves the appearance of scars
- Reduces stretch marks while increasing the elasticity of the skin
- Evens out skintone
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkled and sagging skin
- Smooths out fine lines
- Safely moisturises dehydrated and dry/itchy skin
- Light and non-greasy
- Formulated with all-natural Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Calendula Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Chamomile Oil and PurCellin Oil
- Safe to use during pregnancy
- Non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and suitable for use by individuals with sensitive skin
Bio-Oil has undergone safety assessments in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on Cosmetic Products. The toxicological profile, chemical structure, level of inclusion and total level of daily exposure of each ingredient used has been assessed and deemed safe for use (including for use by pregnant women).
- Try the Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel for a protective film that fights moisture loss and restores skin to its optimal state.
- Check out our range of Stretch Marks & Maternity Skincare for more top picks to help your skin through your pregnancy journey!
Q: How long before I begin to see results from Bio Oil?
A: It is recommend that Bio-Oil be applied twice daily for a minimum of three months to achieve maximum results.
Prevention of Stretch Marks ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Amazing oil to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy, strongly recommend" - Egle