The Dreamgenii pregnancy pillow is currently the only support-pillow on the Irish market that has a back-support cushion that prevents you rolling onto your back. This added feature ensures that you are sleeping on your left-side which has multiple benefits for both you and your baby.
- Supports back, bump & knees without taking up all of the room in the bed
- Encourages you to sleep on your left side (which is the best position for mum & baby) - but can be used just as comfortably on the right-hand side
- If used from around 20 weeks it can help to encourage optimal foetal positioning which can lead to a shorter and less painful labour with less chance of intervention
- 9/10 women would recommend the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow to a friend
- Encourages maximum blood-flow between mother and baby
- Comes with a removable, washable cover on the pillow
How to Use :
- Put the Dreamgenii pillow flat on to your mattress, with the leg support cushion to the right
- Lie on your left side on the Dreamgenii pillow, with the quilted pad under your middle and the back support cushion fitted snugly into the small of your back
- Ensure it is firmly in place
- Full the bump-support cushion inwards gently towards and against your bump
- Pass the leg support through your knees to support your upper leg
- The Dreamgenii pregnancy support pillow has been designed to allow you to turn over without having to turn the whole pillow over. Simply turn over onto your right within the pillow (leaving the quilted pad in place) and pass the leg support through the back of your knees to achieve the same level of support. Only minor adjustments are required to the left and right cushions to achieve a comfortable continuation of your night's sleep
96% of pregnant women find it difficult to have a good night’s sleep during pregnancy and links have been found between poor sleep while pregnant and preeclampsia. The sleep patterns of 1,172 of pregnant women were analysed and found high blood pressure and preeclampsia were much higher in the early months of pregnancy as a result of poor sleep.
- Best Pregnancy Pillow - Gold Winner - LPD Awards 2017
- Best Maternity Product - Platinum Winner - LPD Awards 2017
Tens of thousands of inhealth.ie customers in Ireland choose to use the award-winning Dreamgenii pillow to help sleep well during their pregnancy. We also stock a wide range of other pregnancy pillows and pregnancy support belts for you to choose from.
Some relevant blogs you may be interested in:
I bought this item recently for my pregnant girlfriend. She loves it and said it helps her sleep well. And a rested girlfriend means no nagging for me so it's all good
Delighted with purchase. Wish I bought sooner. Great service, very quick delivery.
Delivery was really quick, product is great
I bought this at 19 weeks as I was having trouble sleeping and getting comfortable. Have slept wonderfully since purchasing this and it's very versatile. Quick delivery also. Would recommend.
I used to cocoon myself with pillows all around me for support. Now I’ve replaced 3 pillows with just this one Perfect length and thickness. Arrived quickly.
Wish i Bought it Earlier. 32 weeks pregnant now and I love it :-)
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.