The accessory every mum-to-be needs, this Dreamgenii® Pregnancy Pillow helps while sleeping, feeding and giving support before and after baby. Designed to be used from 20 weeks on, the Dreamgenii pillow moulds itself around your bump to provide the optimum comfort while sleeping, as well as acting as a feeding pillow once your baby is born. If you are looking for a gift for a mother-to-be this is a present that you can not go wrong with.
Key Features :
- Aids a restful sleep.
- Supports your bump, back and knees.
- Helps you to lie on your left side, the best position for you and your baby.
- Prevents you rolling onto your back during sleep.
- Encourages maximum blood flow between mother and baby whilst you sleep.
- Helps you to achieve optimal foetal positioning.
- Doubles as a feeding support pillow.
- Recommended by midwives.
How to use :
- Put the Dreamgenii pillow flat on to your mattress, with the leg support cushion to the right.
- Lie on your left side on the Dreamgenii pillow, with the quilted pad under your middle and the back support cushion fitted snugly into the small of your back.
- Ensure it is firmly in place.
- Pull the bump-support cushion inwards gently towards and against your bump.
- Pass the leg support through your knees to support your upper leg.
- The Dreamgenii pregnancy support pillow has been designed to allow you to turn over without having to turn the whole pillow over. Simply turn over onto your right within the pillow (leaving the quilted pad in place) and pass the leg support through the back of your knees to achieve the same level of support. Only minor adjustments are required to the left and right cushions to achieve a comfortable continuation of your night's sleep.
- LovedbyParents2020 Best Pregnancy Pillow.
- LovedbyParents2019 Best Pregnancy Pillow.
- MumsnetBest 2018 Best Pregnancy Pillow.
Pretty good pillow only drawback is when you are tucked up with it the very itchy and scratchy label is right at the back of your calf and drives you crazy
Really helps me to lay on my left side with any uncomfortablness
I don’t move for the night using this pillow. I am just enveloped and I love it
Bought it for the wife. She loves it
Immediately impacted on my quality of sleep. The pillow keeps me on my left side and is the perfect size and shape to support me and my bump. I'm 5 ft 9 and it is long enough to accommodate me.
I bought this item recently for my pregnant girlfriend. She loves it and said it helps her sleep well. And a rested girlfriend means no nagging for me so it's all good
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.