Pregnacare® Max from Pregnacare offers the ultimate vitamin formula for mums-to-be who want the maximum nutritional support during their pregnancy. This advanced formula helps to safeguard daily intake of important nutrients during pregnancy. The dual pack provides 400mcg folic acid the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health, incorporating the special, readily bioavailable form L- Methylfolate. Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status*. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus. It includes essential vitamins and minerals, including 10mcg vitamin D and 500mg Calcium. The pack also contains a 300mg Omega-3 DHA capsule for normal foetal brain & eye development**. Pregnacare Max tablets have been carefully formulated by experts to safeguard nutritional requirements during all of pregnancy.
- Most advanced, comprehensive formula from experts Pregnacare
- Provides a daily intake of 10mcg Vitamin D, as recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant and breast-feeding women
- Brain & eye development - With 300mg DHA to contribute to normal foetal brain and eye development**
- Bone health - Includes 500mg calcium to help maintain normal bones and teeth with supporting nutrients, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium
- Blood formation - Iron and vitamins B6 & B12 to help contribute to normal red blood cell formation
- Supporting range of micro-nutrients including Inositol, L-Arginine and Natural Mixed Carotenoids
- With added High Purity Omega-3 capsule
- High quality GMP grade fish oil, produced in Norway
- Produced in Britain to high GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) quality standards
More Info :
It is important to follow the directions and take the recommended TWO Pregnacare Max tablets per day, to ensure that you obtain the recommended level of 400mcg folate (folic acid).
Important: some pregnancy formulas do not include the exact 10mcg vitamin D, as recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Research increasingly shows the importance of essential fatty acids in the development of babies and infants. Each capsule provides 300mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), the level recommended by international experts†† (ISSFAL). Maternal intake of DHA contributes to normal foetal brain and eye development.**
This has given me all the vitamins that my unborn baby needs. I was told that my iron and vitamin D levels are perfect. I do eat healthy but I think Pregnacare Max helped a lot to get my vitamin levels perfect. Can't recommend it enough!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.