Pregnacare® Max offers the ultimate vitamin formula for mums-to-be. The dual pack provides 400mcg folic acid, the recommended level by the UK Department of Health, incorporating the special, readily bioavailable form L- Methylfolate. Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status*. The pack also contains an Omega-3 DHA capsule for normal foetal brain & eye development**. Pregnacare® Max tablets are carefully formulated by experts to safeguard nutritional requirements during all of pregnancy ideal for those who want the maximum nutritional support.
- Most advanced, comprehensive formula from experts Pregnacare.
- Provides a daily intake of 10mcg Vitamin D, as recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Brain & eye development - With 300mg DHA to contribute to normal foetal brain and eye development**.
- Bone health - Includes 500mg calcium to help maintain normal bones and teeth with supporting nutrients, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium.
- Blood formation - Iron and vitamins B6 & B12 to help contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
- Supporting range of micro-nutrients including Inositol, L-Arginine and Natural Mixed Carotenoids.
- With added High Purity Omega-3 capsule.
- High quality GMP grade fish oil, produced in Norway.
- Produced in Britain to high GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) quality standards.
How to use:
- It is important to follow the directions and take the recommended TWO Pregnacare Max tablets per day, to ensure that you obtain the recommended level of 400mcg folate (folic acid).
- Plus one Omega-3 capsule per day, with your main meal.
- Swallow each with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Pregnacare® tablets and capsules should only be taken on a full stomach.
- If you find yourself struggling with stretch marks or scars, try Bio Oil, it is one of the most used products worldwide to improve the look of them as well as help an uneven skin tone.
All the Vitamins a Growing Unborn Baby Needs ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This has given me all the vitamins that my unborn baby needs. I was told that my iron and vitamin D levels are perfect. I do eat healthy but I think Pregnacare Max helped a lot to get my vitamin levels perfect. Can't recommend it enough!" - Tina
Q: When can I begin taking Pregnacare® Max?
A: You can start taking Pregnacare® Max at any point during pregnancy. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin