Can’t wait to hear that little heartbeat? This portable fetal doppler detects the fetal heart rate quickly, from about 12-16 weeks’ gestation or later, and it's safe and simple to use. This doppler has been designed to be small and lightweight yet robust, making it ideal for midwives, doctors and, of course, pregnant women. You can safely listen to the prenatal sounds and monitor the heartbeat of your unborn baby anytime, and in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Provides peace of mind, reassurance and happiness to mums, partners and family.
- Detects baby heart rate from 12 - 16 weeks.
- Used to detect the fetal heartbeat rate (FHR) and the sound of the fetal heartbeat.
- Headphones & 9V battery included.
- Conforms to all the necessary EU Safety Standards and Regulations and has been awarded certificates from these bodies (EC Directive 93/42/EC).
- CE approved.
- 1 x Fetal Doppler (includes battery)
- 1 x Headset
- 1 x Line-in Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1x Free Ultrasound Gel
How to use:
- Switch on AngelSounds and put the headphones on.
- Apply some gel to your belly and the ultrasound probe.
- Place the probe on your belly and slowly direct it to the correct location.
- Move the probe back and forth until you receive a good signal.
- Plug a second pair of headphones in and share this indescribable experience with your partner, your family and friends!
- Note: Make sure that all components are properly connected and that the battery is fully charged.
- More Ultrasound Gel can be found on our site. so you can listen again and again.
Very easy to find the heartbeat and hear the baby moving inside! Sometimes you might pick up your own blood flow, but it is easy to distinguish since baby’s heartbeat is much faster. Would highly recommend!
Easy to use, found baby's heart rate at week 10. Perfect to hear it at home with my husband as he is not allowed in the hospital (covid restrictions).
Took us over 1h to find a heart rate the first time as we didn't really know where to look. Would recommend checking YouTube videos as it helped us a lot and the manual is not clear for early pregnancy.
After 45 min and half the bottle emptied on my tummy, the handset got slippery due to its shape, it needs to we cleaned regularly if looking for a long time.
We didn't figure out how to record the heart rate with the provided cable, not clear in the manual.
Great little product for some reassurance
It’s nice and compact. Works very well when connected to the earphones. Have yet to try upload to computer. Very good value and seems very reliable so far.
I bought this product as I've been worried about whether baby is ok and it really put my mind at ease I found the heartbeat relatively easy once I know where to look, very good value for the price
Fantastic im only 14weeks and my husband was able to hear our babys heartbeat for the first time as hes been left out of all the appointments because of covid def recommend
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.