Serola Sacroiliac SPD Belt
Serola Sacroiliac SPD Belt gives day-long comfort with specific support for most low back and sacroiliac dysfunction, and excellent support for hypermobility, SPD and coxofemoral instability. It is not intended as a cure, but as a day-long helping hand in a treatment programme for most types of back pain.
- Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints
- Treats lower back pain, sacroiliac pain and joint instability
- 3" wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability
- Can be worn during and after pregnancy
- Breathable and hypoallergenic, cool fabric for day-in day-out comfort
- Made of an open cell urethane with non-slip mesh and outer double-pull elastic
- Invisible when worn under most clothing
- Hook and loop closure allows proper tension adjustment without the irritation of a buckle
- Small: Up to 34" (86cm)
- Medium: 34-40" (86cm-102cm)
- Large: 40-46" (102cm - 117cm)
- XL: 46-52" (117cm - 132cm)
Note: To ensure you take the correct sizing measurement, please take the measurement around your hips.
How to Wear:
Wear the Serola Sacroiliac SPD Belt just below the pointy, boney protrusions at the front of your hips. There is a natural indentation where the belt goes.
1x Serola Sacroiliac Belt
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.