Did you know that The Sacroiliac Joint is one of the most common underlying causes of back pain today? The Serola Sacroiliac SPD Belt delivers day-long comfort and provides specific support for most lower back and sacroiliac dysfunctions. The Serola belt also provides excellent support for hypermobility, SPD and coxofemoral instability. It is not intended as a cure, but as a day-long helping hand in a treatment programme for most types of back pain, strength is increased throughout your back, hips and legs, lessoning the chances of injury. The Serola belt is not just for pregnancy either, it can be used by both men and women.
- This Sacroiliac Belt is designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints.
- Treats lower back pain, sacroiliac pain and joint instability.
- 3" wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints, relieving stress and instability.
- Can be worn during and after pregnancy.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic, cool fabric for day-in day-out comfort.
- Made of an open cell urethane with non-slip mesh and outer double-pull elastic.
- Invisible when worn under most clothing.
- Hook & loop closure allows proper tension adjustment without the irritation of a buckle.
Provides Relief For:
- Back pain
- Hip pain
- Lateral Canal Stenosis
- Pregnancy Pain
- Straight Back Syndrome
- Leg Pain
- Pelvic Torsion
- Disc Herniation
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Subluxations
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction
Note: To ensure you take the correct sizing measurement, please take the measurement around your hips.
Available in Sizes:
- Small (30″ to 34″ Hip Measurement)
- Medium (34″ to 40″ Hip Measurement)
- Large (40″ to 46″ Hip Measurement)
- X-Large (46″ to 52″ Hip Measurement)
How to use:
- Wear the Serola Sacroiliac SPD Belt just below the pointy, bony protrusions at the front of your hips. There is a natural indentation where the belt goes.
- Can be worn directly on skin.
- Read: Postnatal Health
- Read: Top 10 Pregnancy Products
- Read: How to Manage Back Pain During Pregnancy
- Further along in your pregnancy you may need more support, the Carriwell Maternity Support Band supports your back and growing tummy by gently lifting the weight off the pelvis and supporting the lower back.
Q: How long can I wear the Serola Sacroiliac Belt for?
A: Serola advises that the Sacroiliac Belt can be worn up to 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Q: How do I wash the Serola Sacroiliac Belt?
A: It is advised to NEVER MACHINE WASH the belt, instead washing it by hand with hot or cold water.
"As an Osteopath, I always recommend the Serola Sacroiliac Belt to patients with chronic Sacroiliac pain. I tried various belts previously, but only the Serola fits ergonomically and comfortably." - Luka