The Serola Sacroiliac SPD Belt delivers day-long comfort and provides specific support for most lower back and sacroiliac dysfunctions. It also provides excellent support for hypermobility, SPD and coxofemoral instability. It is not intended as a cure, but as a day-long helping hand in a treatment programme for most types of back pain.
- Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints
- Treats lower back pain, sacroiliac pain and joint instability
- 3" wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints, relieving stress and instability
- Can be worn during and after pregnancy
- Breathable and hypoallergenic, cool fabric for day-in day-out comfort
- Made of an open cell urethane with non-slip mesh and outer double-pull elastic
- Invisible when worn under most clothing
- Hook & loop closure allows proper tension adjustment without the irritation of a buckle
- Small: Up to 34" (86cm)
- Medium: 34-40" (86cm-102cm)
- Large: 40-46" (102cm - 117cm)
- XL: 46-52" (117cm - 132cm)
Note: To ensure you take the correct sizing measurement, please take the measurement around your hips.
How to Use:
Wear the Serola Sacroiliac SPD Belt just below the pointy, boney protrusions at the front of your hips. There is a natural indentation where the belt goes.
1x Serola Sacroiliac Belt
Very satisfied with product. Provides great support for my lower back, which has been giving me problems recently. Because of the lock down I can't visit Chiropractor, but the belt has helped alleviate the pain.
Hi am using the belt as I have sacroillitus and needed support to cope with daily pain,it is a well made product and is helping me a lot can e worn inside or outside clothing, have used a cheaper version but was not as effective am very happy with my purchase.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.