The award-winning Hearth Gate is Babydan's best-selling product. The BabyDan Configure Flex XL can be used to section off a danger area in your home - such as the fire, stoves, TV, balcony, open kitchen, Christmas tree, or even specific rooms. The heat-resistant BabyDan 5 Panel Hearth Gate is easy to mount, you can extend your gate with extra extensions as well as position all sections as you wish. Your little one’s can feel safe roaming around with the Hearth Gate.
Key features :
- Two way opening
- Extra-wide door section to provide easy access
- Double Locking mechanism for extra safety
- Auto Click Handle
- Large Gate section that can be placed to suit user requirements
- No toxins used in the product coating so its suitable in front of fires
- Only configure system to have been tested and approved in accordance with the newest safety standard EN1930:2011
- Quick release fittings, the gate can easily be dismounted from the wall fittings without the use of any tools.
Box Contains :
- 1 x Door section (measures 72cm)
- 2 x Medium sections (measures 33cm)
- 2 x Large section (measures 72cm)
- Wall fittings included
How to use:
- Simple step-by-step high-end 3D animated instructions are supported by Onbox direct to your phone.
- Traditional 2D instructions also contained in the box.
- If you are still unsure which gate is suitable for your space give us a call with your measurements and one of our baby safety experts will be happy to help. Phone Us 01 9036398.
- Blog: Onbox 3D Animated Instructions
- Blog: 5 Top Tips To Buying A Safety Gate
- Blog: A Baby-Proofing Checklist
- Unsure which gate to get? Check out our blog: Safety Gate 101: Your Guide to Choosing the Perfect Gate!
- 20 cm Extension Black
- 33 cm Extension Black
- 46 cm Extension Black
- 72 cm Extension Black
- Gate Door Section Black
Excellent Product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"I did a lot of research on this product before purchasing. The BabyDan brand is the original creator of this type of fire guard. Quality of the product is excellent and the service from inhealth.ie was second to none. Nice to be able to buy products online from an Irish company" - James N