Medicare has created the perfect support belt to help ease the strain of pregnancy while relieving back, abdomen and leg discomfort. Designed to offer many benefits including improved blood flow and microcirculation, reduced inflammation and pain in muscles and joints, improved immune function and improved tissue regeneration, the Medicare Pregnancy Support Belt is a multi-tasking pregnancy support for both you and your growing baby.
- Medicare Pregnancy Support Belt relieves the strain of pregnancy, alleviating discomfort and pressure on the back, abdomen and legs.
- Soft elastic, soft cotton/nylon and ventilated latex free elastic compression side panels provide compressive yet comfortable support.
- Gently supports the weight of the growing baby and relieves abdominal pressure.
- Expands to accommodate the baby’s growth throughout your pregnancy.
- FIR Fabric: the support belt uses (FIR) fabric fibres, a proven safe method of natural health care.
- Small: 60-80cm/ 24-32"
- Medium: 80-100cm/ 32-40"
- Large: 100-120cm/ 40-48"
- XLarge: 120-140cm/ 48-56"
Product Reviews (3)
Belt kept opening when moving around. Didn't feel comfortable walking around with it on. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
This belt is very good, gives your bump a good support especially if you are big. I always took it off when I was sitting down. I probably should have gotten it earlier even with my first pregnancy. I recommend it if you have sciatica or pelvic pain or your bump is big. Delivery is a day or two, I think the company is very good and reputable.
These are very comfortable when your bump is really heavy. I could still work and feel comfortable...Love it
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.