The further along in your pregnancy you are, the more support your body needs. The Carriwell Seamless Maternity Support Band is uniquely designed for discreet and comfortable support of your back and growing tummy during pregnancy and beyond. This is achieved by gently lifting weight off the pelvis and supporting your lower back. Preventive or therapeutic, the band reduces the risk of muscle strain and helps to relieve existing discomfort or pain.
- Maternity support band, gently increases support as your tummy grows.
- Doubles up as a clever band to hold up jeans, skirts and pants: simply stretch the band over the top of your jeans and it will hide the opening and hold your jeans in place!
- Velvety-soft and sleek microfibre fabric.
- Extra stretch over your bump and gentle firm support below and to the sides.
- The thicker fabric on the back ensures warmth and support of lower back.
- Seamless, it can be worn discreetly under tight clothing.
- Fits comfortably over your tummy and will not irritate your skin.
- Ultra-soft, breathable fabric provides warmth in targeted areas.
- The unique design ensures no roll-down effect.
I suffer a lot with round ligament pain so I found this support band amazing. It's alzo very discrete and can be worn under any clothes. I will be buying more
Made me feel so much better with my second, I felt like my stomach muscles had nothing left to give and as a nurse I needed support for twelve hour shift! They for so comfy and 2 made it through the entire pregnancy.
Carriwell Maternity Support Band made me feel so much better with my second, I felt like my stomach muscles had nothing left to give and as a nurse I needed support for twelve hour shift! They for so comfy and 2 made it through the entire pregnancy.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.