As we all know breast feeding can require a bit of practice for most mum's. During this time of learning your nipples can become sore and raw - we have the perfect solution!
Our Haakaa Silicone Nipple Shields are an effective tool for helping mum's who are having latch on issues related to a premature or ill infant, flat or inverted nipples, tongue/lip tie, an overactive let-down or simply just getting used to the whole breast feeding action.
Being ultra thin the soft silicone moulds to your breast also warming with your body proving a natural and comforting feel for both mum and baby
- For latch on difficulties or flat and inverted nipples to help mum's continue breastfeeding.
- Unique shape and super thin silicone allows for more skin contact between mum and baby. Also warms with mum's body temperature for a natural feel.
- Ultra-thin, super-soft, flexible 100% food grade silicone.
- BPA and BPS Free.
- Includes two shields and a protective case.
Wash before initial use. Recommend to hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and dry. Clean after each use. Can be boiled or steam sterilized. Store in clean and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
My midwife gave me one of these when my son was a couple weeks old. As he had a tongue and lip tie it really helped him learn how to breastfeed well before and after we had the procedure to correct this. Without it my nipples would have continued to be pinched and saw.
They stay on fairly well and are easily cleaned. Definitely would recommend to friends and family who are having issues with breastfeeding.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.