The ultimate set for any new mother. Everything you need to begin your breastfeeding journey, make sure you're prepared with the 2021 New Mum Starter Pack!
Key Features :
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- 100% food-grade silicone
- Easy to use and clean.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensures your pump will not fall over and spill!
- Safe in microwaves, sterilisers and boiling water.
- Do not use bleach based agents
Box Contains :
- The Award Winning 150ml Silicone Breast Pump x 1 : 100% food grade silicone. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Silicone Flower Stopper x 1 : Sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
- Haakaa New Silicone Breast Pump Cap - Grey x 1 : 100% food grade silicone, our Breast Pump Cap seals your pump to keep it free of airborne dust and other nasties.
- Disposable Breast Pads x 36 : Special absorbent polymer and stay dry lining to draw milk away from the skin. Ultra slim, light weight and 100% natural.
How to use:
- Clean and sterilise before first use.
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand.
- If you are struggling to get your pump going place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
- The Flower Stopper can be placed on the top of the pump to prevent accidental spillages.
- The Cap can keep your milk sanitary when placed on top.
- The Breast Pads can be places on nipples to prevent leakage.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2022 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2021 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2020 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2019 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
- Collect excess let down milk with the Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector.