Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 150ml with Flower Stopper
Buy the 150ml Haakaa breast pump along with the flower stopper to stop spills.This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Perfect for traveling.
Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
Easy to use, easy to clean.
BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
No cords, batteries or assembly required.
Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- 5.4 ounce / 150ml milk collection capacity
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Breast Pump flower stopper
- 1 x Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 150ml / 5.4oz
- 1 x Lid
How to use your breast pump:
Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
- Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
- Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
- Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
- If you are struggling to get your pump going place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage your let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This little device is a must have for all breast feeding mums. I have an oversupply issue everyday so I use it frequently to express and prevent engorgement. So easy to use and bring everywhere.. So love it!
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.