Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 100ml with Suction Base & Lid
Out of Stock
The Haakaa Silicone Breastpump is a revolutionary product and really is the simplest way to express anytime, anywhere you need to. It works by suctioning onto the breast and then the pump does the work for you by suctioning and drawing your milk naturally. So you can use it solely to catch additional milk or while travelling or it can completely replace your electric pump and do all your pumping for you.
- 100% food grade silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over
- Saves every drop of breastmilk produced instead of losing it in nursing pads
- 100ml / 4oz milk collection capacity
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- 1 x 100ml / 4oz Haakaa breast pump with suction base
- 1 x Lid
How to use your breast pump:
- Clean and sterilise before first use.
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand
If you are struggling to get your pump going place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage your let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
*Please note: The lid is designed to keep your pump sterile after cleaning, not to keep your milk spill free or secure. If you wish to secure your pump from spills please purchase our flower
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My only complaint is that I didn't know this existed many months ago! This was exactly what I needed. I'm a working mom, so I pump at work during the day. I try to get baby to nurse off both sides before I go to work but sometimes she doesn't want to. Using this on the other side while she is nursing is perfect, gives me some extra milk to leave for her during the day and allows me to go a bit longer before pumping at work. Easy to use, so simple, I love it.
I don't usually write reviews but I am so impressed with this product. I just received it today and I have used it twice on the side opposite of the side my little one was nursing just to catch what I thought would be drops but I have collected approx 4oz in just 2 feelings! That would otherwise go uncollected. This is not intended to be the primary way to express milk. I still intend to pump using my double electric but this will be an easy way to get more while I'm nursing her anyway.
I love that it is soft but sturdy. It's not that hard plastic like other breast pump cups. Also, what I love most is that with me being heavy chested and not able to hold both sides for the electric pump the Haakaa latches to one side to catch milk while I pump the other. I even use it the same way when nursing so the milk leaking from the other breast isn't wasted.
This is awesome for catching the letdown from the opposite breast while nursing your baby! My little guy is three weeks and I've been getting up to 3 oz by using this, no extra work just using while already nursing. Everyone's milk supply is different, and depending how old the baby is will make the supply differ too, but I'm really building my milk supply by just using this!!
Super quick shipping - super compact hand pump. Got 1.5 oz in about 5 minutes. This will be perfect for pumping while nursing and quick relief from engorgement. It's so easy to throw in the diaper bag I can use it in so many places if needed.
Great little product. Takes some practice to get it going but it can collect milk while nursing. The oz markings are way off but it's a nice little "pump" to carry in your diaper bag. It works great in the car too. As a passenger, I'm always weary about injury while pumping and this is made of silicone and very soft. Would recommend!
I cant believe how convenient this breast pump for me. It made collecting milk easier and gently. Its easy to take it with me when we go on trips.
This is great! I get more milk with this then I do with my regular manual pump! So comfortable and easy to use. I only knocked off a star because I wish it had a larger capacity. Once you squeeze it to get the right amount of suction it only has room to hold about 3oz and I have to empty it and reapply it to get that last ounce or two.
Recommended to me by a friend and I've already bought more for my friends. Works amazingly well for being so low tech, I use it when my little one is feeding from the other side and I get enough to freeze or for a daddy-bottle every day. Super easy to use and clean (I either use soap and water or the dishwasher).
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.