During each cycle there are only a few fertile days when a woman can conceive, Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator typically identifies 4 fertile days which is twice as many as any other ovulation test, increasing your window of opportunity to get pregnant.
- The only ovulation test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones.
- Identifies a wider fertility window, to give you the best chance of conception.
- Is over 99% accurate*.
- Can adjust every day you test according to your unique hormone profile.
- Easy to use – natural and non-invasive urine test.
- Gives unmistakably clear digital results displayed as a smiley face.
- Giving you the knowledge you need to get closer to your dream of getting pregnant.
2 months’ supply = 20 tests
How to use:
- Place the Absorbent Sampler pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 to 7 seconds.
- Or collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Dip the absorbent tip in the urine for 15 seconds.
- Do not get the test holder wet.
- Keep the sampler pointing downwards or lay the Test Stick flat. Throughout testing never hold the test with the absorbent tip pointing upwards.
- After 20 to 40 seconds the 'test ready' symbol will start flashing to show the ovulation test is working.
- Do not eject the ovulation test stick before you get your result.
- Replace the ovulation test stick's cap and wait for 3 minutes.
- Read results as follows.
- No LH surge: If you get a 'blank circle', the test hasn't detected your LH surge. Test again at the same time tomorrow using a new ovulation test stick.
- LH surge: A 'smiley face' means you've detected your LH surge. Your 2 most fertile days are today and tomorrow so having sex in the next 48 hours will maximize your chances of getting pregnant.
- Best Ovulation Testing Kit - Prima Baby Awards