Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test delivers 99% accuracy from the day your period is due. The results are easy to read on the digital screen, it also tells you how far along you are.
- Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period.
- Also provides the dating of conception.
- Use up to 4 days before the expected period.
- Displays unmistakably clear results in words and numbers.
- No 1 Doctor recommended brand*.
- 2x Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test
How to use:
- Place just the absorbent tip pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. Take care not to get the rest of the digital pregnancy test stick wet.
- Or you can collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Place the absorbent tip pointing downwards in the urine for 20 seconds only.
- You may wish to replace the cap and lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat.
- Keep the tip pointing downwards or lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat while you wait for the result.
- Throughout testing never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upwards.
- After doing the Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator an hour glass 'wait' symbol will flash to show that the test is working. When the wait symbol stops flashing your result will appear.
- Read results which will appear as one of the following:
- Not Pregnant: you are not pregnant.
- Pregnant 1-2: you are pregnant and you conceived 1-2 weeks ago. Using a 28 day cycle your doctor will date your pregnancy at 3-4 weeks.
- Pregnant 2-3: you are pregnant and you conceived 2-3 weeks ago. Using a 28 day cycle your doctor will date your pregnancy at 4-5 weeks.
- Pregnancy 3+: you are pregnant and you conceived more than 3 weeks ago. Using a 28 day cycle, your doctor will date your pregnancy at more than 5 weeks.
Read: Preparing for labour
Read: Your Maternity Rights
- Help increase your chances of getting pregnant with the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation 10 Tests (1 Month), also available in a 2 month supply.