The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. It is hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and superior floodguard technology keeping excess urine from entering the test. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.
- Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period
- Tells you how many weeks
- Test up to 4 days early
- Clear digital results
- Dimensions: 3 x 1.5 x 7.2 inches
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
1x Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test
How to Interpret the Results:
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test will clearly estimate the week of your conception. Your healthcare provider will calculate your stage of pregnancy based on the first day of your last period, and not from the date you conceived. Depending on your cycle length, conception typically occurs around two weeks after this. Your test result may say:
- Not Pregnant: you are not pregnant
- Pregnant 1-2: you are pregnant and you conceived 1-2 weeks ago. Using a 28 day cycle your doctor will date your pregnancy at 3-4 weeks
- Pregnant 2-3: you are pregnant and you conceived 2-3 weeks ago. Using a 28 day cycle your doctor will date your pregnancy at 4-5 weeks
- Pregnancy 3+: you are pregnant and you conceived more than 3 weeks ago. Using a 28 day cycle, your doctor will date your pregnancy at more than 5 weeks.