Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test - 10 Tests
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test offers over 99% accuracy as it pinpoints your two most fertile days with unmistakeable clarity.Measuring levels of the key fertility hormone LH (luteinising hormone), it places the knowledge directly into your hands so that you can be confident that your efforts to conceive are targeted during the most fertile time of the month.
How Does the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Work?
Market leaders Clearblue offer a Digital Ovulation test that enhances your chances of conceiving naturally by detecting and identifying your two most fertile days (you fertility window). By measuring your levels of LH (luteinising hormone) the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test features a unique flashing test stick symbol that indicates the digital ovulation test is working.
Directions for use:
- Document your usual cycle length before using for the first time, this enables you to test at the correct time to know your LH surge.
- To work out your cycle length, count the day your period starts (first day of full menstrual flow) as Day 1, and continue counting through to the day BEFORE your next period starts – the number of days is your cycle length.
- You are able to test at any time of the day but we do recommend that you test at the same time of day each day
- Try not to urinate for four hours before you do the ovulation test, and you should avoid excessive fluid intake before testing – you might find it easier to use the first urine of the day.
- Remove the test from the foil packaging.
- Before applying urine to the ovulation test stick it must be inserted into the test holder
- Wait for the 'test ready' symbol to appear and take the ovulation test immediately
- Place the absorbent sampler downwards into the urine for 15 seconds
- Wait for three minutes and read your results.
- A smiley face means that LH has been detected and your 2 most fertile days are today and tomorrow
- A blank circle means that no LH surge has been detected, and test the same time tomorrow with a new ovulation test stick.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you are an impatient person I would highly suggest trying these sticks. I got pregnant the first month I tried these and so are all other six friends i shared this with. Since then, I recommended the ovulation sticks to friends and family who are trying to get pregnant.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.