The Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is the only monitor that tracks and stores fertility and pregnancy information. It accurately tracks the levels of 2 key fertility hormones (estrogen and luteinising hormone) and identifies your fertility window each cycle when your chances of conception are highest (the few days before and when you are ovulating) … then you can test for pregnancy to see if you have been successful.
Note: Clearblue "Advanced" Fertility Monitor Test Sticks should not to be used with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, only the "Advanced" Monitor.
This product is
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor
The Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor Test Sticks are sold separately
Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant Naturally by 89%
- In a study, women using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor had almost double the chances of conceiving compared with those not using the monitor
Shows both High and Peak fertility days
- The monitor reads the simple urine tests to track your personal hormone levels and is designed to identify all of your High and Peak fertility days. It helps you find more fertile days than with any standard LH only ovulation test, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant each cycle
Easy to use touch screen
- The Simple touch screen tells you which days you need to do urine tests and allows you to set an alarm as a reminder. You can also indicate when you’ve had sex on a calendar and view all your personal fertility information for the past 6 menstrual cycles on one screen
Daily personal fertility status
- by reading your individual hormone levels, the monitor will show you your personal fertility status as Low, High or Peak each day, so you can plan ahead and maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally
Test for pregnancy with the monitor
- The new Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor enables you to do pregnancy tests. You can test for pregnancy from 3 days before your period is due. The monitor will estimate when this is, so you can find out as soon as possible if you have conceived.
Hazards and Cautions
It is suitable if your cycles normally last between 21 and 42 days. You may get misleading results if you have experienced menopausal symptoms (e.g. night sweats, hot flushes); have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS); have impaired liver or kidney function; are pregnant, or have recently been pregnant (even if not carried to full term); are using hormonal treatments, (e.g. hormonal contraception, fertility treatments, hormone replacement therapy); are using any other treatments which may affect your cycle; are taking antibiotics containing tetracyclines (once you have finished your treatment you may start using the monitor at the beginning of your next cycle). You are advised to wait until you have had at least 2 natural menstrual cycles in a row (both lasting 21 - 42 days) if you have recently been: breastfeeding; using hormonal contraception or treatments; using any other treatment which may affect your cycle; pregnant (even if you have not carried to full term). Always read the manufacturer’s instructions for any medication you’re taking before using Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Some medications are contra-indicated in pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are taking any medication before trying to get pregnant. Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor must NOT be used as a method of contraception. Store in a dry place, between 10 and 40°C. Keep out of the reach of children. This device is for home use. Not for internal use. Monitor contains magnets.
Included in the box:
Instruction booklet and 2 AA alkaline (LR6) 1.5v batteries
Articles you may be interested in:
The Ovulation Calculator >
Blog: 5 Signs Your Fertile Now >
*In the first 2 cycles of use. Robinson JE., et al. Fertility & Sterility (2007) 87: 329-334
**Clearblue recommends that you test from the day your period is due. However, the pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy and Clearblue can be used to test up to 3 days before your period is due. In clinical testing with early pregnancy samples Clearblue gave the following results: 74% of women received a ‘Pregnant’ result 3 days early, 91% of women 2 days early, 96% of women 1 day early. If you test early and get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result it is possible that the level of pregnancy hormone may not yet be high enough to be detected. You should test again when your period is due.
product is sent in discreet packaging direct from Ireland