96% Of Women Experience This During Pregnancy
How well did you sleep throughout your pregnancy? Do you find yourself struggling to sleep now? Well according to research undertaken by the award winning Dreamgenii Ltd in 2013 you’re not alone, as up to 96% of all women surveyed experienced sleep related issues throughout their pregnancies. This resulted in two-thirds of all women resorting to a specially designed pregnancy pillow to help them sleep. And so the innovative support and comfort of the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow was born.
Using the information collected Dreamgenii developed a slumber filled solution in the shape of its revolutionary pregnancy pillow that addresses positional discomfort while optimising the health of both mother and baby and delivering the ultimate night’s sleep for sleep deprived mums-to-be everywhere! Check out why the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow will become your new best ‘comfy’ friend, supporting your back, baby bump and knees without taking over the whole bed!
- The Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow is designed in a way that gently encourages you to sleep on your left hand side, which is medically recommended as the optimal positioning for both mother and baby, maximising blood flow, oxygen and circulation.
- While offering a full body support, the ergonomic design ensures that the pregnancy pillow provides the optimal sleep environment for everyone in the bed; mum, partner and growing baby.
- The Pregnancy Pillow prevents you from sleeping on your back, as this position can limit oxygen and blood flow between you and the placenta.
- Boasts a leg, knee and hip support that subtly elevates your legs while you sleep so stress is relieved from your back and growing belly.
- The Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow is supported by midwives across the UK and recognised as the only purposely designed pregnancy and maternity pillow that adequately supports the back, bump and knees pregnancy.
- Innovatively designed to provide support to the back as you breastfeed and ensures baby is held and supported at the correct height and positioning, allowing a satisfying feeding experience free from discomfort.
- The multi-award winning pregnancy and maternity support is perfect for women who have had a caesarean. Designed to support your stomach and the baby’s weight while encouraging you to sit in an upright and comfortable position while you breastfeed, alleviating pressure from the stomach.
- The Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow is filled with a hypoallergenic polyester and a pillow case made from a cotton and polyester blend. All washable at 40°C.
- 9/10 women surveyed would recommend the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow to a friend. Coupled with the recommendation alongside that of the UK midwives and Obstetricians association, the Dreamgenii is recognised both medically and personally for its unparalleled support and comfort.
So if congrats are in order and your pregnancy journey is about to begin or perhaps you’re into your second or third trimester and sleep deprivation and positional discomfort has become an issue, look no further than the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow for comfort as you sleep and as a back support as you begin your breastfeeding experience.