Danish-made BabyDan has the answer to all your baby safety queries, no matter the size or shape of your house you're bound to find a gate that fits. The BabyDan Danamic narrow safety gate is suitable for openings where other wider gates will not fit, such as narrow doorways and staircases. It fits openings from 63-66.5cm and can be installed straight from the box without the need for any drilling or screwing. The gate is pressure-mounted with 4 anchorage points, allowing the wall or door frame to be left completely unspoilt once the gate has been removed.
- Pressure fit safety gate.
- Tested and approved to safety standard EN1930:2011
- Made in Denmark
- The gate features BabyDan's patented indicator system, which clearly shows when the gate has reached the correct pressure.
- Features a slimline handle and can be opened & locked with one hand in either direction.
- Comes complete with its own fitting kit and requires no tools for installation.
- The gate will fit between 63-66.5cm. Can be extended up to 89.5cm with separate BabyDan extensions.
- 2 way opening.
- Triple locking.
- Step over bar.
- Wide walk through section.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified Bronze, meaning it's made of 100% safe materials.
You may want to extend your gate with the following extensions:
- With 1 Extension - 66.5 - 73.5 cm**
- With 2 Extensions - 73.5 - 80.5 cm**
- With 3 Extensions - 80.5- 87.5 cm**
- Read: Safety In the Home.
- Read: Babyproofing Essentials.
- Unsure which gate to get? Check out our blog: Safety Gate 101: Your Guide to Choosing the Perfect Gate!
- For a wider staircase try the BabyDan Flexi Fit Metal Stair Gate - Black.