The Flexi Fit from baby safety experts BabyDan is a unique, ultra-flexible installation system that will fit almost any opening. The Flexi Fit gate can open in both directions and the wall fittings can be turned to fit either inside or outside the door frame. Quick release makes it easy to mount and detach if required. When mounted inside a door frame the gate fits openings from 67 to 105,5 cm. When mounted outside of door frame the maximum measurement will be about 5 cm less.
- Screw Fit Safety Gate with no Trip Bar
- Fits openings from 67 to 105.5 cm wide, 74 cm in height
- Can be fitted inside openings, to the outside of the wall or diagonally
- Simple to build, comes complete with all fixings
- Includes stop pins for mounting at the top of stairs
- Two-way one-handed opening and locking
- Tested and approved in accordance with EN1930:2011
- Made in Denmark from leading safety experts BabyDan
Extremely versatile gate and top notch quality. Fast delivery from inhealth
i like how flexible this gate is. I made sure it fits the weirdly placed hallway and it looks just perfect there.. Love babydan gates
I am happy that i have a gate to stop my little one from going down the stairs. I am happy while my baby isnt!
I needed a gate that the little toddler cannot figure out and this is it! The one i had before was a retractable one ans sure enough she figured it out. This metal gate is strong and no baby can ever take this down. Thats the best!
This is one sturdy gate. My lab tries to take it down with no success. its so strong and the quality is just excellent!
Happy with this gate. It does what its supposed to. Easy to put together and very good quality.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.