This Pressure Fit Gate is fitted under pressure and is not screwed on to the door frame or wall which avoids marks and holes in the wall or frame.
- Baby Dan is the only manufacturer to produce True Pressure Fit Safety Gates under the new standard
- No drilling means you avoid marks and holes in the wall or frame
- This gate is suited for use at the foot or top of a staircase and at doorways of utility room, kitchen, bathroom
- Standard gate 73,5 - 79,6cm - Without extensions
- Tested and approved in accordance with EN1930:2011
Manufacturer in Denmark
Box Contains :
- 1 x BabyDan Premier True Pressure Fit Safety Gate Black
- Use wall cups
- 1 x Instructions and fitting kit
You can add up to 6 extensions to achieve the measurements below. The extension compatible with this gate is the Extend-A-Gate (sold separately)
- 79.5 - 86.5cm - 1 Extension
- 86 - 93.3cm - 2 Extensions
- 92.5 - 99.8cm - 3 Extensions
- 99 - 106.3cm - 4 Extensions
- 105.5 - 112,8cm - 5 Extensions
- 112 - 119,3cm - 6 Extensions
Click here to download instructions for Premier Pressure Gate
I am happy to recommend babydan gates and inhealth.ie
I never buy gates that are not pressure fitted. By far this was the best i got. It is easy to install and it is really sturdy. I cannot fault this gate ever..
I love this pressure gate. It is easy to install and my hallway looks nice with it. really worth the price
This gate is easy to install. I like that it secures the hallway perfectly. Its worth the price..
My baby hated this gate! Its so sturdy that she cannot take it down the hallway whenever she wants to play near the stairs. This gate is really a good buy!
A very quality gate! I cannot fault this gate at all..
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.