Safety In the Home
As a parent of a baby or toddler, you know it’s essential to take Baby Safety very seriously. As your habits change, so does the way you inhabit your living space. It’s important to take the time to consider what in your home could potentially pose a threat to a baby exploring the world for the firs time, and promptly address it.
And because babyproofing the home can feel at times like an overwhelming task, we have created specific sections for every room in the house (Living Room Safety, Kitchen Safety, Bathroom Safety and so on), so you can tackle them one by one with all the specific items you might need.
So to get you started, here are just a few key babyproofing hotspots you shouldn’t overlook:
- Stair Gates: take some time to shop and explore the wide range available, as there are many options that will suit different spaces. Whether wooden or metal, pressure fit, screw fit and even extra-tall, we’ve got them all!
- Medication Combination Lock Boxes: something often overlooked, but no less important. Ensure all medicines are safely out of the way from little hands and stored in an organized manner in a tamper-proof combination lock box.
- On the topic of locks, ensure that all cupboards and drawers have their own safety lock in place. Furniture and TV straps should be used to secure large items to the walls, and socket covers used in every room.
- If you have a fireplace in the home, a Fire & Stove Safety Gate is another essential item you should consider.
- And finally don’t forget the outdoor spaces: the KidKusion Driveway Guard will separate and protect your child from potentially dangerous areas such as patios, roadsides and traffic.
At InHealth.ie we are proud stockists of some of the biggest, most reliable baby brands on the market, such as BabyDan and Dreambaby, and we are also 100% Guaranteed Irish, so you know you can shop with confidence. Order today, and enjoy next working day delivery nationwide!