The Core Test Ovulation Test strip is most economical way to test for ovulation. The test strip will detect your LH (Luteinizing Hormone) Surge which is when you are most fertile. It is as accurate as chemist brands but we bring it to you at a fraction of the cost suitable for couples who will be testing a lot. The test works by simply dipping it in to urine and one of two results will appear: one line indicates you are not ovulating, while two lines means you are ovulating and is it’s a good time to have intercourse and enhance the possibilities of conceiving.
- The most economical way to test for ovulation.
- As accurate as chemist brands, at a fraction of the cost.
- Easy to use.
- Increased chance of contraception when used.
How to Use:
- The test strip and urine have to be at room temperature for testing
- Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch
- Immerse the strip into urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Take the strip out after three seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface
- Important: do not allow the urine level to exceed the Max line, otherwise the test will not perform correctly
- Read results in five minutes. Do not read results after five minutes.
*Do NOT use First Morning Urine as LH is synthesised in your body early in the morning. It will not show up in your urine until later in the day.
LH Surge (Positive)
If two colour bands are visible and the test band is equal to or darker than the control band, one will probably ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. If trying to get pregnant the best time to have intercourse is after 24 hours but before 48 hours.
No LH Surge (Negative)
Only one colour appears on the control region, or the test band appears but is lighter than the than the control band. This means there is no LH Surge.
No visible band at all, or there is a visible band only in the test region and not in the control region. Repeat with new test kit. If test still fails, please contact medical test centre.
- The Early Pregnancy Tests can detect pregnancy in the early stages accurately and for a fraction of the cost of other tests. These are ideal for couples who will be using many tests and don’t want to spend too much money on them.
- Using Preseed - Sperm Friendly Lubricant during sexual intercourse can enhance the chances of conception as sperm is not damaged in the process as ir is with other leading lubricants.
"These are simple and effective to use. We have been trying our best to map out my ovulation cycles and this helped, no problem. Would buy again" - Karen