If you’re planning to start a family, choose Pre-Seed Fertility Friendly Lubricant, clinically proven to be ‘fertility friendly’ for couples trying to conceive (TTC). Some leading lubricants can damage the sperm, so when trying for a baby it is important to use a lubricant that is sperm-friendly. The Lubricant relieves vaginal dryness without harming sperm or embryos and is less irritating than leading lubricants. Applying PreSeed inside the vagina can supplement natural secretions involved in reproduction, including fertile cervical fluids.
- Formulated to mimic your body’s natural fertile fluids.
- Pre-Seed is clinically shown to be a fertility-friendly lubricant.
- Glycerin-free formula that will not limit or damage sperm, unlike other leading spermicidal lubricants.
- Specifically formulated to mimic fertile cervical mucus in its pH, ion concentration and consistency.
- Enables sperm to swim freely, as the antioxidants contained in Pre-Seed support sperm on their journey to fertilise the egg.
- Recommended by leading fertility experts and used in fertility clinics worldwide.
- 40g tube of lubricant.
How to use:
- When trying to conceive (TTC), Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Lubricant is perfectly suitable for use any time you have sexual intercourse and want to supplement and support your lubrication and moisture levels.
- Applying Pre-Seed internally enables the lubricant to act like your body’s own fluids, making for a natural smooth feeling during intercourse, as the isotonic formula ensures that Pre-Seed is less irritating to the sensitive issues of intimacy than other market leading lubricants.
*packaging of this product sometimes varies between a blue or a pink box. The product is the same.
- FERTI LILY Conception Cup can assist in helping to get pregnant faster.
- To assist on your fertility journey, the Digital Basal Thermometer For Fertility Charting can help predict ovulation.
- For an advanced ovulation test system the Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test 25 Pack can help you to know your fertile days.