If you’re planning to start a family, choose Pre-Seed Fertility Friendly Lubricant, clinically proven to be ‘fertility friendly’ for couples trying to conceive (TTC). Some leading lubricants can damage the sperm, so when trying for a baby it is important to use a lubricant that is sperm-friendly. The Lubricant relieves vaginal dryness without harming sperm or embryos and is less irritating than leading lubricants. Applying PreSeed inside the vagina can supplement natural secretions involved in reproduction, including fertile cervical fluids.
- Formulated to mimic your body’s natural fertile fluids.
- Pre-Seed is clinically shown to be a fertility-friendly lubricant.
- Glycerin-free formula that will not limit or damage sperm, unlike other leading spermicidal lubricants.
- Specifically formulated to mimic fertile cervical mucus in its pH, ion concentration and consistency.
- Enables sperm to swim freely, as the antioxidants contained in Pre-Seed support sperm on their journey to fertilise the egg.
- Recommended by leading fertility experts and used in fertility clinics worldwide.
- 40g tube of lubricant.
How to use:
- When trying to conceive (TTC), Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Lubricant is perfectly suitable for use any time you have sexual intercourse and want to supplement and support your lubrication and moisture levels.
- Applying Pre-Seed internally enables the lubricant to act like your body’s own fluids, making for a natural smooth feeling during intercourse, as the isotonic formula ensures that Pre-Seed is less irritating to the sensitive issues of intimacy than other market leading lubricants.
*packaging of this product sometimes varies between a blue or a pink box. The product is the same.
- FERTI LILY Conception Cup can assist in helping to get pregnant faster.
- To assist on your fertility journey, the Digital Basal Thermometer For Fertility Charting can help predict ovulation.
- For an advanced ovulation test system the Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test 25 Pack can help you to know your fertile days.
Product Reviews (59)
I got pregnant within three months while using product. I didn't use the applicator for this as didn't feel I needed it. A little goes a long way! I'd recommended this
Fell pregnant 2 weeks after i started using preseed so very happy it. We found Inhealth a very good company to deal with and delivery was very fast
We tried this product the first time and we really liked it. We are hoping that we will get pregnant anytime soon. Fingers crossed!
We are trying to get pregnant for a long while now and some friends recommended preseed. I hope this will work for us and its a very good product.
I love Preseed! It feels nice to use. I hope this will eventually result to pregnancy.. i am hopeful..
This worked for us. Now we are 2 months pregnant! I would recommend!
Preseed was recommended to me by a friend who swore on this product. I have been trying to be pregnant for a few months now and i hope this time it will work with the help of preseed.
I used preseed before when I had my first baby and now we are working on for the second one and we are again using preseed. I hope it will work wonders for us again..
I am not sure of how effective the pressed is yet as I have just started using it but it feels nice and makes those dry spells better. My husband likes it very much too..
A little goes a loooong way for this.. You can maximize your use with the product. Hoping to be pregnant soon. Cant hardly wait!
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.