Checking your child’s temperature can be stressful and that’s why you deserve fast accurate results right away. The new Infrared Thermometer is highly accurate infrared thermometer that can be used on the forehead or ear and features a unique child measure mode for improved accuracy. When the temperature exceeds 99.5°F/3.5°C, the Thermometer will warn the user with a series of short beeps and flashing red backlight for 3 seconds.
- Dual-mode (forehead and eardrum measurement)
- Displays temperatures reading in 1 second
- Auditory and visual fever warning
- Sound can be turned on/off
- 20 readings memory recall
- BPA and latex free
- LCD display screen
- Silent Mode
- Professional Accuracy
- Hygienic non-touch
- Safe for Children to use
- NOTE: The Infrared Thermometer is not Waterproof, keep it away from water
How to use:
Measure Forehead Temperature:
- Hold the "Head" button, scan the forehead from side to side with the thermometer.
- Release the "Head" button when you are finished scanning.
- The maximum value will be displayed on the LCD screen.
- If you take a fixed point measurement, it may result in an incorrect temperature reading.
- You can take another measurement by simply pressing the "Head" button again at any time.
Measure Ear Temperature:
- Remove the sensor cover and insert the sensor into the ear canal.
- Position the temperature probe carefully so that it is aligned with the eardrum to ensure accurate measurement readings.
- Press "Ear" button to take measurement.
- The measurement will be shown on the LCD display.
- You can take another measurement by simply pressing the "Ear" button again.