With high blood pressure known as a silent killer, it is vital to be aware of your blood pressure readings in order to maintain a healthy blood pressure range. The Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor offers a rapid and accurate reading which you can get in your own home. With the capacity to store up to 90 previous readings, the Blood Pressure Monitor can assist you in the effective monitoring of your blood pressure over time with a product you can trust.
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor for quick and accurate blood pressure readings.
- Oscillometric method, with automatic inflation and measurement.
- Heartbeat measurement and irregular heartbeat detection.
- Time and date display.
- Large LCD screen.
- Stores up to 99 previous blood pressure readings for 2 users.
- Kpa/mmHG Unit exchange.
- WHO classification indicator.
- Calculates average value of last 3 results.
- Automatically switches off within one minute to save power.
- CE Approved.
How to use:
- Ensure you are wearing the cuff properly
- Press the "On / Off " key, the machine will automatically return to zero.
- The air pump starts to inflate the cuff, and the change of air pressure in the cuff will be displayed on the screen.
- When inflated to stable pressure, stop inflating, the pressure in the cuff will decrease gradually and be displayed on the screen. When the air pressure is insufficient, the machine will automatically reinflate to higher pressure.
- When the pulse is detected, the screen will display the "heart " symbol and start flashing.
- At the end of the measurement, the systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, and pulse measurements will be displayed on the screen.
- The screen will continue to display the measurement results, unless you press the "On / Off " key to turn off the machine.
- In no operation state, the machine will be shutdown automatically after
- Please read instruction manual carefully before use.
Read: The 8 Biggest Lessons We Learned About Our Health in 2015
- Check your pulse with the Finger Pulse Oximeter - Waveform and Bargraph Display.
- Omron M6 Comfort Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.
"Excellent piece of equipment and extremely accurate. Dispatch and delivery time very impressive." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Tom C
Q: How often should I measure my blood pressure?
A: To get the most out of home blood pressure monitoring, it is recommended that you check your blood pressure twice daily.