The Fetal Doppler Large LCD Display - Hospital Grade is loud, sleek, and by far the best fetal doppler on the market. Detecting a fetal heartbeat from 12-16 weeks, there couldn't be a better time to listen to your baby's heartbeat. This heartbeat doppler can meet the routine examination requirements of obstetricians, midwives and pregnant woman themselves. Fetal Doppler Large LCD Display is for simple auscultation (intermittent listening) and is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD display. Featuring backlight and audio playback so you can relive the sounds again and again, it also has audio output, which can be connected to earphones.
- The ultrasound is lower than the national ultrasonic power standard by over 50%.
- Compact and portable design provides a convenient use and carrying.
- Large backlight LCD display the fetal heart rate and curve.
- Fetal heart rate recording function.
- Built-in speaker.
- Interchangeable probe.
- High sensibility can detect the pulse of 12-16 week fetus.
- Automatic shutdown function in case of no work for 1 minute.
- Conforms to all the necessary EU Safety Standards and Regulations and has been awarded certificates from these bodies (EC Directive 93/42/EC).
- CE approved.
- 1 x Fetal Doppler Large LCD Display - Hospital Grade
- 1 x Rechargable Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
How to use:
- Smear the Ultrasound Gel to the probe when using.
- Place the probe directly on the abdomen of the pregnant woman to find the position of the fetal heart.
- Listen for your baby’s heartbeat.
- Note: Make sure that all components are properly connected and that the battery is fully charged.
- Ultrasound Gel needs to be used with this product and can be found on our site.
Delighted with product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Found clear heartbeat at 14 and half weeks. Great reassurance. Delighted we decided to invest." - Jen