Pulse oximetry can be used for at-home monitoring of your oxygen level and pulse for conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and others. This features a one button operation which serves as an alarm and pulse sound function. It is designed to shut off automatically when no signal is detected for lower power consumption.
- The Finger Pulse Oximeter with LED Screen Display is CE & FDA approved.
- Ideally suited for use in a medical setting, the home or sports clubs.
- Can measure Sp02 and Pulse Rate accurately and quickly and features a Sp02 and PR display.
- Low power consumption with battery voltage low indicator - shuts off automatically when no signal is detected.
- Pulse sound and Alarm function.
- LED Screen with One button operation.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x handling rope
How to Use:
- Install 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place damp over fingernail as per diagram.
- Insert one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oximeter.
- Press the switch once on the front panel of Oximeter.
- Both the finger and body should not tremble during use.
- The Owlet Sock and Camera - Smart Baby Monitor can monitor your baby’s oxygen levels and heart rate.
- Finger Pulse Oximeter - Waveform and Bargraph Display
Very pleased with my oximeter.Service great too!
Ok product, fast delivery
Oxygen levels so low I could not possibly be alive.
It does exactly what it is supposed to do.
easy and quick to use
Very easy to use. Reasonably priced and fast delivery.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.