Pulse oximetry can be used for at-home monitoring of your oxygen level and pulse for conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and others. This features a one button operation which serves as an alarm and pulse sound function. It is designed to shut off automatically when no signal is detected for lower power consumption.
- The Finger Pulse Oximeter with LED Screen Display is CE & FDA approved.
- Ideally suited for use in a medical setting, the home or sports clubs.
- Can measure Sp02 and Pulse Rate accurately and quickly and features a Sp02 and PR display.
- Low power consumption with battery voltage low indicator - shuts off automatically when no signal is detected.
- Pulse sound and Alarm function.
- LED Screen with One button operation.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x handling rope
How to Use:
- Install 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place damp over fingernail as per diagram.
- Insert one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oximeter.
- Press the switch once on the front panel of Oximeter.
- Both the finger and body should not tremble during use.
- The Owlet Sock and Camera - Smart Baby Monitor can monitor your baby’s oxygen levels and heart rate.
- Finger Pulse Oximeter - Waveform and Bargraph Display
Delighted we got this
Prompt delivery, does exactly what is promised. Excellent service.
Simple to use and gave a reliable reading.
Accurate reading, easy to use product. Service was excellent.
Would highly recommend this product.
It does " exaclty what it say on the tin" and the service from Inhealth was excellent.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.