Finger Pulse Oximeter - Waveform and Bargraph Display
Out of Stock.
For the rapid, accurate measurement of Sp02 and Pulse Rate, the Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is suited for use in a medical setting, sports club and the privacy of your own home. Features a Sp02, Pulse Rate and Pulse Rate Waveform display and LED Screen Display.
Pulse oximetry is a procedure used to measure the oxygen level (or oxygen saturation) in the blood. It is considered to be a noninvasive, painless, general indicator of oxygen delivery to the peripheral tissues, in this case, the finger.
Our Waveform and Bargraph Finger Pulse Oximeter is a top quality product with four directions display and six display modes.
When accuracy is paramount and convenience is required, the Fingertip Pulse Oximeter medical device has been designed to deliver quick and accurate readings of your Sp02 levels, Pulse Rate and Pulse Rate Waveform for easy interpretation on a LED Display Screen with a one touch button for use. Featuring four directions and eight different modes, the Fingertip Oximeter offers both a pulse sound function and alarm function and a low power consumption that shuts off automatically when no signal is detected.
- The Finger Pulse Oximeter with LED Screen Display is CE & FDA approved.
- Ideally suited for use in a medical setting, the home or sports clubs.
- Can measure Sp02 and Pulse Rate accurately and quickly and features a Sp02, PR and PR Waveform display.
- Features a battery voltage low indication.
- Offers four directions and eight different modes.
- Low power consumption and shuts off automatically when no signal is detected.
- Pulse sound function.
- Alarm function.
- LED Screen
- One button operation.
Directions for use:
- Install 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place damp over finger nail as per diagram.
- Insert one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oximeter.
- Press the switch once on the front panel of Oximeter.
- Both the finger and body should not tremble during use.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x handling rope
SpO2 stands for Peripheral capillary oxygen saturation. It is an estimation of the oxygen saturation level. Oxygen saturation is a term referring to the concentration of oxygen in the blood. It measures the percentage of hemoglobin binding sites in the bloodstream occupied by oxygen.
- Measurement Range: 35%-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: 70%-100%, +/-2%; 35%-69% no definition
The pulse is how many times a minute that our arteries expand and contract in response to the heart.
- Measurement Range: 25-250 BPM
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: +/-2bpm
- Pulse Intensity: Bargraph Indicator
Two AAA alkaline Batteries (included)
Colour OLED display, 4 display directions
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this finger pulse oximeter. It doesnt die out fast. I have not changed batteries yet and it has been 6 months of constant use. Its also accurate. I dont have problems with it so far.
I purchased this oximeter almost two years ago and wanted to let interested readers know that it is still going strong - I have not even had to change the batteries yet. I use this to routinely check my ox at bedtime as well as to check my pulse regularity if I wake up to a fluttery heartbeat. I trust its accuracy because when I first got it, I took it to my nurse's office and compared its results to what the nurse's oximeter showed and the readings were virtually identical. Clearly a 5-star product.
I was pleased with this purchase. I had had a cold for for 3 weeks and was concerned about my o2 sat since I am a smoker. I am a nurse and always wanted one for general purposes to keep track of o2 sats; it seemed to give accurate readings since I compared the reading to other people and would get a different reading on non smokers. I would recommend this for all families esp if you smoke.
As a nurse in a long term facility I frequently need quick assessments of patient vital stats. I found this pulse ox to be accurate and easy to use
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.