Keep your family safe with this handy device in your household. Monitoring the blood oxygen level of the body the oximeter can play an alarm if Sp02 levels are not as they should be.
- Accurately measure SpO2 and PR in Seconds;
- spO2 and PR Display, PR waveform and bar graph display
- PI (Perfusion Index) Display;
- Four directions and six display modes
- adjustable brightness screen
- Pulse sound function
- Alert function
- Low batter indicator
- Auto power off
- Demo Mode
How to use:
- Insert one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oximeter.
- Press the switch once on the front panel of Oximeter.
- Both the finger and body should not tremble during use.
- Read display reading.
- The Owlet Sock and Camera - Smart Baby Monitor can monitor your baby’s oxygen levels and heart rate.
- Finger Pulse Oximeter - Waveform and Barograph Display