Can’t wait to hear that little heartbeat? This portable fetal doppler detects the fetal heart rate quickly, from about 12-16 weeks’ gestation or later, and it's safe and simple to use. This doppler has been designed to be small and lightweight yet robust, making it ideal for midwives, doctors and, of course, pregnant women. You can safely listen to the prenatal sounds and monitor the heartbeat of your unborn baby anytime, and in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Provides peace of mind, reassurance and happiness to mums, partners and family.
- Detects baby heart rate from 12 - 16 weeks.
- Used to detect the fetal heartbeat rate (FHR) and the sound of the fetal heartbeat.
- Headphones & 9V battery included.
- Conforms to all the necessary EU Safety Standards and Regulations and has been awarded certificates from these bodies (EC Directive 93/42/EC).
- CE approved.
- 1 x Fetal Doppler (includes battery)
- 1 x Headset
- 1 x Instruction Manual
How to use:
- Switch on AngelSounds and put the headphones on.
- Apply some gel to your belly and the ultrasound probe.
- Place the probe on your belly and slowly direct it to the correct location.
- Move the probe back and forth until you receive a good signal.
- Plug a second pair of headphones in and share this indescribable experience with your partner, your family and friends!
- Note: Make sure that all components are properly connected and that the battery is fully charged.
- Ultrasound Gel can be found on our site.
"Delighted with my purchase. Was lovely to listen to the babies heartbeat, so comforting and it was great that everyone at home could have a listen too. - Ciara
Q: Can this heartbeat doppler be used on any heart?
A: Yes. The primary function of this doppler is to be able to listen to a baby's heartbeat, but users can still use it to listen to the heart of a child or adult as well.