96% of pregnant women find it difficult to have a good night’s sleep during pregnancy and links have been found between poor sleep while pregnant and preeclampsia.
Designed to be used from 20 weeks onwards the multi-award winning dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow helps you get a restful, comfortable night’s sleep. The Dreamgenii pregnancy pillow is currently the only support-pillow on the Irish market that has a back-support cushion that prevents you rolling onto your back. This added feature ensures that you are sleeping on your left-side which has multiple benefits for both you and your baby.
Key Features :
- Supports back, bump & knees without taking up all of the room in the bed.
- Encourages you to sleep on your left side (which is the best position for mum & baby) - but can be used just as comfortably on the right-hand side.
- If used from around 20 weeks it can help to encourage optimal foetal positioning which can lead to a shorter and less painful labour with less chance of intervention.
- 9/10 women would recommend the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow to a friend.
- Encourages maximum blood-flow between mother and baby.
- Comes with a removable, washable cover on the pillow.
How to use :
- Put the Dreamgenii pillow flat on to your mattress, with the leg support cushion to the right.
- Lie on your left side on the Dreamgenii pillow, with the quilted pad under your middle and the back support cushion fitted snugly into the small of your back.
- Ensure it is firmly in place.
- Full the bump-support cushion inwards gently towards and against your bump.
- Pass the leg support through your knees to support your upper leg.
- The Dreamgenii pregnancy support pillow has been designed to allow you to turn over without having to turn the whole pillow over. Simply turn over onto your right within the pillow (leaving the quilted pad in place) and pass the leg support through the back of your knees to achieve the same level of support. Only minor adjustments are required to the left and right cushions to achieve a comfortable continuation of your night's sleep.
- Silver- Made For Mums Awards - 2018
- Best Pregnancy Pillow – Gold Winner – LPD Awards 2019
- Best Pregnancy Pillow – Platinum Winner – LPD Awards 2020
- Spare Dreamgenii Standard Pillow Cover – Always good to have a spare when you need to wash your first cover or if there’s a spillage!
- Bio Oil - improves the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone, ideal for every mother to have.
- Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Butter Supersize - clinically proven to increase skin elasticity and moisture, helping to protect against stretch marks.
Delivery was really quick, product is great
I bought this at 19 weeks as I was having trouble sleeping and getting comfortable. Have slept wonderfully since purchasing this and it's very versatile. Quick delivery also. Would recommend.
I used to cocoon myself with pillows all around me for support. Now I’ve replaced 3 pillows with just this one Perfect length and thickness. Arrived quickly.
Wish i Bought it Earlier. 32 weeks pregnant now and I love it :-)
Great product, made a difference as soon at it arrived. Worthwhile investment.
This is the fourth pillow I’ve bought, Ive used mine on two pregnancies so far and have gifted three to my pregnant friends. I’d highly recommend this product.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.