This Pressure Fit Gate is fitted under pressure and is not screwed on to the door frame or wall. That means you avoid marks and holes in the wall or frame. This type of gate is well suited for use at the foot or top of a staircase and at doorways of utility room, kitchen, bathroom or other rooms.
- Baby Dan is the only manufacturer to produce True Pressure Fit Safety Gates under the new standard
- No drilling means you avoid marks and holes in the wall or frame
- Tested and approved in accordance with EN1930:2011
Manufacturer in Babydan factory in Denmark
- Gate width 73.5 - 79.6cm
- Gate height: 72cm
- Simple step-by-step high-end 3D animated instructions are supported by Onbox direct to your phone
- Traditional 2D instructions also contained in the box
- 1 x BabyDan Premier True Pressure Fit Safety Gate
- Use wall cups
- 1 x Instructions and fitting kit
This is a very good gate. Its easy to open and close but not for toddlers!
I love this gate. Its slim and easy to install. I am happy that it opens both ways and can be extended if needed. I am planning to get a new one for a larger opening at the kitchen and I am sure it will look just as perfect!
I love this pressure premier gate. I had this installed at the stairs and it is perfect! No more little kids going though the stairs.
The premier gate is the best one yet. I like that it is easy to open and install. I had an old one from another brand and it is not as good as this from babydan. Really worth it..
i love pressure fitted gates and this is the perfect gate that i was looking for. I like that it fits the hallway just right..
the best pressure gate out there! It looks good at the kitchen door now.. I am really impressed!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.