Picture it: you're delighted with your new puppy, life is blissful. That is, until your curious canine begins to wander from room to room in search of things to sniff and chew! DogSpace Lassie is a popular choice when it comes to pet gates - especially for puppies and younger dogs! The pressure-fitted DogSpace Lassie is ideal if you'don't want to put screws into your walls and if you're simply seeking a pet gate that'll see your dog through the younger years. Keep both your puppy and your possessions safe with Lassie, and once your puppy is old enough, you can easily remove your pet gate and/or upgrade to a larger model if needed.
- Pressure fit pet gate that won’t leave any (scratch) marks.
- Easy to mount and remove - perfect for travelling and holidays!
- Easily opened with just one hand for humans, but your curious canine will find it hard to open with its paws!
- Made without harmful materials - so even if your curious canine does lick the gate, it's all good!
- Packaging is FSC-certified which means it originates from sustainable forestry.
- Opens both ways
- An indicator makes it easy to see when the pet gate is correctly mounted
- Type of mounting - Pressure Fit
- Height 72 cm / 28.35"
- Door Opening Minimum 73.5 cm / 28.94"
- Door Opening Max 79.6 cm / 31.34"
- Distance Between Bars 5.51 cm / 2.17"
- Colour: Black
- 1 x DogSpace Lassie Pressure Fitted Dog Gate
- Use wall cups
- 1 x Instructions and fitting kit
- DogSpace Extension For Lassie Pressure Fitted Dog Gate, Black (2x7cm)
- You can extend your Lassie pet gate with up to 6 extensions in total to a width of 120 cm/47.2 inches.
Q: How will I know if my pressure fitted pet gate is installed correctly?
A: An indicator tells you exactly when the pet gate is correctly installed for maximum safety.