Much emphasis is given to the importance of a woman's health and nutritional status before and during pregnancy. However, her male partner plays an equally crucial role at conception as the creation of a healthy baby requires not just a healthy egg but a good supply of properly formed, mobile sperm as well. Zita West Vitamen is a simple and effective way for men to support their fertility and ensure they are getting the essential nutrients they need while preparing for conception.
Top Features :
- Multi-vitamin and multi-mineral supplement in support of male fertility
- 1 month supply
- Featuring Zinc, Coenzyme Q10 and a wide range of anti-oxidants
- Prepares the male body for conception, improving sperm quality and mobility
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, gluten and yeast
- Suitable for vegans
- Zita West products are developed and regularly reviewed and reformulated to the highest clinical and nutritional standards
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
How to Use :
- One capsule a day with food, ideally for at least 3 months prior to conception. Should only be taken on a full stomach
- Derived from Soya: Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Derived from Corn: Modified corn starch
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- For women, we recommend Zita West Vitafem
Q: Will Vitamen improve my partner’s sperm count?
A: Research has shown that vitamins and minerals used in Vitamen help with sperm health. Sperm health includes mobility, motility, formation, and sperm count.