FOR WEEKS 28-40 OF PREGNANCY
Three tablets a day of this supplement contain all the important nutrients your body needs to prepare for labour. It contains Zinc, an important element in hormone production, and extra Iron to safeguard your reserves and to meet the demands of your baby.
- Premium nutrition for mother and baby - weeks 28-40 of pregnancy
- Includes the recommended 400mcg of Folate (Folic Acid)
- 1 month's supply from 90 capsules
- Vital Essence 3 is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. It is free from artificial colours, preservatives and gluten and is certified non-GM.
The Third Trimester (28 - 40 weeks)
In the third trimester your blood volume increases by 40 percent, your pelvic joints expand and your breast tissue develops. Your baby is growing faster than at any other time in your pregnancy, doubling in size, increasing nerve cells, strengthening bones, maturing lungs, immune system and digestive tract, and laying down stores of fat, Iron, and Calcium. Brain cells are multiplying faster than at any other time in his or her life.
Vital Essence 3 is designed to help meet all these needs and to help you keep as fit and healthy as possible in preparation for labour, birth, and breast-feeding. We recommend that you take Vital Essence 3 in conjunction with VitalDHA.
The formulation contains 30 of the most important micro-nutrients for this key stage of your pregnancy, including Calcium, to help with muscle growth and nerve and muscle functions, and Magnesium to help with the synthesis of protein and healthy cell division. Most of a baby's Calcium is deposited in this trimester as his or her bones and teeth harden. The foetus takes up Calcium at the rate of approximately 350mg a day during this stage of the pregnancy, so it is good to have a plentiful supply to prevent it being scavenged from your own skeleton. There's plenty of Iron too, to help support your immune system and with the manufacture of red blood cells in preparation for the birth, as well as good levels of Vitamin D and Vitamin B3. We've also included Choline to help support the structural integrity of your cell membranes, as well as Iodine, Co Q10 and Folic Acid. The formula also contains Beta Carotene, to help protect against possible Vitamin A deficiency, plus a wide range of other ingredients, such as Lutein, Lycopene, Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Pomegranate and Grapeskin Extracts.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Beta Carotene
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
Directions For Use:
- Take one capsule three times a day with food. Should only be taken on a full stomach. Suitable for vegetarians.
- If under medical supervision, seek guidance from your medical practitioner before using this product.
- From Soya: Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Soya Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols
- For post-birth and breastfeeding we recommend the Zita West - Revital Essence - Post Natal
Q: My appetite has gone off, I don’t want to eat as much. May I take Vital Essence 3 instead of food?
A: No, you must maintain a good diet, especially one rich in carbohydrates, during the end of pregnancy. Carbohydrates will give you fuel for labour.