After you have given birth your body has another set of nutritional requirements. Revital Essence includes important nutrients such as B vitamins, which are important for lactation and Zinc, which is involved with hormonal balance and the promotion of healing. We've added Choline too, an essential nutrient necessary for the development of healthy cell membranes as well as a broader and more effective range of valuable anti-oxidants to help support the immune system. There's Korean Ginseng and Coenzyme Q10 as well, to help provide some added energy.
Zita West Revital Essence is a premium vitamin and mineral supplement that aims to help mums look after themselves, as well as their babies, following the birth. It is easy to under-estimate the physical, mental and emotional demands that these early months can bring for a new mother.
- Helps your body recover after labour
- Recommended for the first 3 months post-birth, and to support breastfeeding mothers
- 1 month's supply from 90 capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- From Corn: Modified corn starch
- From Soya: Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- B vitamins - important for lactation and to prevent blood sugar problems.
- Co-enzyme Q10 helps release energy by releasing oxygen. Oxygen is needed for tissue repair and immune function following the birth.
- Ginseng - a helpful general pick-me-up tonic after the birth of a baby.
- Iron - needed by both mother and baby to build up haemoglobin in the blood and to prevent anaemia, especially when there has been considerable blood loss. Iron also helps to fight infection and to supply oxygen to the muscles.
- Vitamin C - helps wounds to heal by manufacturing collagen, connective tissue and blood vessels. It strengthens the immune system, helps to fight infection and increases the body’s absorption of iron. Extra is needed if you are breast feeding.
- Vitamin E - gives antioxidant protection and helps to promote wound healing.
- Vitamin K - controls blood clotting. Your child cannot manufacture vitamin K within his or her own gut yet and relies on breast milk for his or her supply.
- Zinc - needed to aid wound healing and hormone production, to boost the immune system and to help combat post-natal depression. Levels of copper (which is antagonistic to zinc) rise during pregnancy, reaching a peak just after the birth. Unless zinc levels are boosted, both mother and baby are likely to be
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
Q: How does Revital Essence differ from any other product on the market?
A: ReVital Essence is an unique formulation comprising the specific mix of vitamins and minerals you will need to help with the many challenges and changes your body will experience immediately after the birth of your baby.
Q: Can I take Revital Essence if I am breast-feeding?
A: Yes, Revital Essence is excellent for when you are breast-feeding as the micro-nutrients you gain from your own diet can be passed on to your baby via your breast-milk.