It is widely recommended for both Men and Women to consider DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) supplementation during their preparation for conception. Women should also continue with this throughout pregnancy and in the months following birth. Developed from leading fertility clinic Zita West, Vital DHA contains Omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFA’s), plus a small amount of Zinc. It has been designed to support fertility and sperm count during your pre-conception journey while helping both partner's DNA from oxidative damage.
- Purified Omega 3 supplement.
- Important for hormone function, sperm health and development of baby’s brain.
- Suitable for both men and women during preconception and pregnancy.
- Especially if you don’t always have 2 portions of oily fish (such as salmon) every week, and even if you do, it is recommended for women to ensure sufficient DHA intake as the baby is completely reliant on the mother’s reserves of Omega 3 during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Vital DHA is made from ultra-pure oils which are molecularly distilled to test for the absence of all known contaminants.
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives and gluten.
- Certified non-GM.
- Each pack contains 60 capsules.
- Omega 3
How to Use:
- 1 capsule to be taken two times a day with or after food (should only be taken on a full stomach).
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Fish oil preparation (fish oil, Vitamin E) - from fish and soyabeans and products thereof Tuna oil - from fish and products thereof Tocopherol and Lecithin - from soyabeans and products thereof may contain traces of macadamia, almond and sesame oil.
- Make sure you have the correct nutrition during your pregnancy with Zita West - Vital Essence 1 (For Your 1st Trimester)
- Clearblue Pregnancy Test.