It is widely recommended for both Men and Women to consider DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) supplementation during their preparation for conception. Women should also continue with this throughout pregnancy and in the months following birth. Developed from leading fertility clinic Zita West, Vital DHA contains Omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFA’s), plus a small amount of Zinc. It has been designed to support fertility and sperm count during your pre-conception journey while helping both partner's DNA from oxidative damage.
- Purified Omega 3 supplement.
- Important for hormone function, sperm health and development of baby’s brain.
- Suitable for both men and women during preconception and pregnancy.
- Especially if you don’t always have 2 portions of oily fish (such as salmon) every week, and even if you do, it is recommended for women to ensure sufficient DHA intake as the baby is completely reliant on the mother’s reserves of Omega 3 during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Vital DHA is made from ultra-pure oils which are molecularly distilled to test for the absence of all known contaminants.
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives and gluten.
- Certified non-GM.
- Each pack contains 60 capsules.
How to Use:
- 1 capsule to be taken two times a day with or after food (should only be taken on a full stomach).
Fish oil preparation (fish oil, Vitamin E) - from fish and soyabeans and products thereof Tuna oil - from fish and products thereof Tocopherol and Lecithin - from soyabeans and products thereof may contain traces of macadamia, almond and sesame oil.
- Make sure you have the correct nutrition during your pregnancy with Zita West - Vital Essence 1 (For Your 1st Trimester)
- Clearblue Pregnancy Test.
This is very good for my baby and is recommended by my sister. It doesnt make me feel uncomfortable. I love it.
Very good product which I've taken throughout pregnancy, as this was recommended by my doctor and a nutritionist. I believe this has made a big difference in my well-being and energy levels
Well. We have a healthy happy son....I think that's enough of a review Who knows what works exactly, but if you're trying these certainly are worth a try.
Exactly what I have needed whilst pregnant baby and breastfeeding, dha is very import at for brain development and my little one has shown signs of developing very fast.. I truly think this fish oil has helped!
Zita West Vital Dha worked and we now have twin boys too. Whether or not it was down to our vitamins? Who knows, but if I was to try again (which I won't be thank god) I would take them.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.