A real nest of cozyness and comfort, the Cocoonababy Nest reassures babies and helps them adapt smoothly to life after birth. Fully respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy® nest allows babies who have lost their known landmarks in the womb of their mother to feel safe and content.
- Comfortable and reassuring for babies
- Improves the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep
- Helps reduce involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry (startle or moro reflex)
- Limits the risk of 'flat head syndrome' (positional plagiocephaly)
- Limits gastric reflux
- Improves the interaction between the baby and those around (the baby's gaze is neither fixed towards the ceiling nor always towards the same side)
Box Contains :
- Cocoonababy Nest
- Adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as your baby grows
- A Fleur de Coton® fitted sheet (machine washable at 30°C)
- Waterproof sheet (machine washable)
- Fleur de Coton® Tummy band which maintains the child in an ideal position without impeding his freedom of movement
Dimensions: 69cm x W: 40cm x H: 19cm
Use: for babies of 2.8kg and above, from birth to around 4 months (or when baby starts rolling)
- We recommend avoiding online auction sites as these often sell counterfeits which may present serious safety risks to your baby
- Although Cocoonababy nests may be reused for a second child, we recommend avoiding buying second-hand Cocoonababy nests unless you are certain that care instructions have been followed
- Do not use the Babynomade blanket in the Cocoonababy® as babies should always sleep with head and face uncovered
- To view this product in an alternate colour, check out the Red Castle Cocoonababy Nest!
Q: What age and weight is the Redcastle Cocoonababy® Nest designed for?
A: It's suitable for babies of 2.8kg and above, from birth to around 4 months (or when baby starts rolling).