Welcoming your baby gently into the world, providing them with a comforting, reassuring, well-defined space which reminds them of their mother's womb, the Cocoonababy helps the Newborn to adapt as best as to possible life following birth. The semi-foetal, slightly curved position which the baby adopts in the cocoon, soothes them, reassures them and helps to limit the onset of the principal troubles which may bother them during their first months. The Cocoonababy is an ergonomic cocoon which repositions the child in the semi foetal position they've adopted in their mummy’s tummy. The semi-foetal position of Cocoonababy helps limit concerns occurring during the first months.
- Improve the quality and the length of the child’s sleep.
- Reduce the involuntary jerky movements which wake baby with a startle and make them cry (startle or Moro reflex).
- Limit gastric reflux (thanks to the slope of the Cocoonababy).
- Limit the risk of flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly).
- The Cocoonababy nest includes the Tummy Band reassures and soothes baby by applying a light pressure on his tummy, without hindering their freedom of movement.
- From 2.8kgs and until the child starts trying to roll over or change position in the nest (around 3 - 4 months old). For use in a cot or crib with sides at least 20cms higher than the top of the Cocoonababy.
- Also available is the original Red Castle Cocoonababy Nest.