The OMRON MicroAIR U100 is a small and portable nebuliser that can treat respiratory conditions from a simple cough to asthma. Operating from 2 AA batteries which, with average daily use of 30 minutes, will last up to 8 days, it provides you with total independence as there is no need to connect to the mains or the car.
- Treats respiratory conditions of the lower airways such as Asthma, COPD, Bronchitis, Bronchiolitis, Bronchiectasis and Bronchopneumonia.
- Pocket sized.
- The liquid medication is pushed at high speed through the mesh, forming a mist of tiny aerosol droplets which is easy to inhale.
- The mesh technology, unlike compressor technology in regular nebulisers, allows for silent formation of aerosol. You can use it discreetly without disturbing others.
- Battery Life: Approx. 4 hours.
- Medication Container Capacity: 10ml Maximum.
- Nebulisation Rate: >0.25 ml/min.
- Aerosol Output Rate: 0.1 ml/min.
- Adult Mask.
- Child Mask.
- Unit Cover.
- Medication Container.
- Mesh Cap.
- Mask Adapter.
- 2 AA Batteries.
How to use:
- See video below.
Read: About Lung Disease.
- If you'd like a more child friendly model try the Omron Ne-C801S Comp Air Nebuliser For Children.
Great product for long journeys and trips super easy to fit in to my bag, so helpful!!!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.