Omron Ne-C801S Comp Air Nebuliser For Children
The Omron C801KD is an exciting addition to the Omron nebuliser range as it has been designed for children. A new design with small footprint and the lightest Omron compressor nebuliser with the unique Omron Virtual Valve Technology (V.V.T), the kid’s model has a low noise operation of 46 db and features two puppet accessories that can be attached to the nebkit as well as child and infant mask.
- Lightest Omron compressor nebuliser (approx 270g)
- V.V.T nebuliser technology
- Low sound level (46dbB)
- Easy maintenance
- Small compact device
- Kid’s accessories
- child mask
What is V.V.T
The V.V.T nebuliser chamber adapts to your breathing, thus matching your breathing pattern. This technology reduces drug wastage, while breathing out and maximizes the drug availability when breathing in. The V.V.T means the nebuliser behaves like other nebulisers but the unique design means there are fewer parts to lose and less parts to clean, meaning more hygienic and easier nebuliser chamber to maintain.
Advantages of the Omron V.V.T Nebuliser Kit:
- Easy assembly, clearly marked parts to avoid wrong assembly
- Easy readable medication level
- Easy to clean bio-compatible Polypropylene (PP) material
- Meets hygienic standards (boilable, autoclaveable)
- No small parts which can be easily be lost or swallowed by young children
- No need for breath coordination – very little training required
- High respirable fraction, excellent drug delivery – good particle size (MMAD)
- Designed for usage with nasal or mouth piece for child mask for OMRON’s CompAIR series nebulisers
What type of medication can be used with a nebulizer?
Most medications for the treatment of respiratory diseases of the upper, middle and lower airways are available on a liquid form and can therefore be used with a nebulizer. Nebulizers also allow mixing different medications in the nebulizer chamber, so that they can be inhaled at the same time for a higher convenience.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product. Lightweight, compact, portable and less-noisy. Fumes are excellent and on-par with the one doctor's use.
life saver,small compact and adorable.... brilliant
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.