The Omron C801KD is an exciting addition to the Omron nebuliser range as it has been designed for children. Suitable for children and babies with lower airways respiratory diseases like asthma, the new design has a child friendly puppet attached to make inhalation more enjoyable. The kid’s model has a low noise operation of 46 db and is a small compact device.
- Lightest Omron compressor nebuliser.
- Efficient delivery of medication achieved through Virtual Valve Technology (V.V.T).
- Low sound level (46dbB).
- Easy maintenance.
- Small compact device.
- Kid’s accessories.
- Child mask.
- Most medications for the treatment of respiratory diseases of the upper, middle and lower airways are available on a liquid form and can therefore be used with a nebuliser. Nebulisers also allow mixing different medications in the nebuliser chamber, so that they can be inhaled at the same time for a higher convenience.
- C801KD Nebuliser.
- Nebuliser Kit.
- Air Tube (PVC).
- Air Filters x5.
- Infant Mask (PVC).
- Child Mask (PVC).
- AC Adapter.
- Carry Bag.
- Instruction Manual.
How to use:
- See instructions video below.
Read: About Lung Disease.
- If you need an even more portable nebuliser, try the Omron Pocket Nebuliser MicroAIR U100.
Delighted with this purchase. Bought it for my 8 months old daughter and she’s okay using it when runny nose or hoarse voice or coughs relieves straight away
Excellent product. Lightweight, compact, portable and less-noisy. Fumes are excellent and on-par with the one doctor's use.
life saver,small compact and adorable.... brilliant
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.